• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Came home from work today to a letter from Texas Health and Human Services. It says that their records show I gave written consent to participate in the ImmTrac2 Immunization Registry And they listed my client ID. I gave no such permission. Anybody else get this same letter? I‘m pissed about this.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Yes, I already have the form completed and in an envelope, stamped and ready to mail tomorrow. Only problem is, there is no record of my request other than me saying I sent it in. I did stumble on a Texas Administrative code with directions on how I can file a complaint to the Immunization Unit Manager, and there is an email address so at least I’ll have a trail to fall back on. It really irks me that I can be put in a program without my knowledge, then must jump through hoops to get removed

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    1. I am disappointed that Texas even allows spying on its citizen like that.
    2. Shall we assume that the pharmacy (or doctor) that administered the bat flu shot violated your privacy and illegally reported your information to the state?
    3. Any use in contacting our RiNO Texas AG to have him look into these illegal activities and put a stop to them? (I guess I already answered my question)

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    My wife got one of those in the mail today. She hasn't gotten any Fauci-stabs, nor have I. We both had Rona a year ago, got the monoclonal antibody treatment and a letter stating we could *not* be made to take a rona jab for 12 months. I assume this must've been something to do with that - I do not recall signing permission for any such tracking, but we were both kinda groggy with the damn Rona when we signed the releases acknowledging the antibody treatment was under emergency use authorization yada yada.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Yes, I already have the form completed and in an envelope, stamped and ready to mail tomorrow. Only problem is, there is no record of my request other than me saying I sent it in. I did stumble on a Texas Administrative code with directions on how I can file a complaint to the Immunization Unit Manager, and there is an email address so at least I’ll have a trail to fall back on. It really irks me that I can be put in a program without my knowledge, then must jump through hoops to get removed

I received a reply back regarding the Email I sent them. They claim I authorized this though some outfit in San Antonio. Other than passing through, I have not been to SA in 8 years, and even then, it was just a weekender for the river walk and such. Below is the reply I received:

Health care providers affirm to the Texas Immunization Registry that they have received a signed consent form before being added to the registry. Your consent was sent in by BCFS provider in San Antonio area. If you visited a BCFS facility within the past year, you will need to contact them directly in order to furnish proof of signed consent.

In the meantime, we have received your withdrawal request and consider this email communication as a formal confirmation that your consented record has been deleted from the registry. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Kevin Allen

IIS Unit Director, Texas Immunization Registry

Immunization Section | Laboratory & Infectious Disease Services Division

Texas Department of State Health Services

1100 W 49th Street, Austin, TX 78756

o: 512-776-6603 m: 512-517-9847 f: 512-776-7790

e: kevin.allen@dshs.texas.gov

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    1. I am disappointed that Texas even allows spying on its citizen like that.
    2. Shall we assume that the pharmacy (or doctor) that administered the bat flu shot violated your privacy and illegally reported your information to the state?
    3. Any use in contacting our RiNO Texas AG to have him look into these illegal activities and put a stop to them? (I guess I already answered my question)
    See, that’s just it. I never had the vax, nor do I ever plan to take it

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    How did they track you by name, someone else with same name.
    Or social security number, driver's license number?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I‘m guessing by name. When I filled out the opt-out form, a DOB was optional so I did not provide it. They have my address since the letter was sent via us mail

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom