I'm Officially "Old" - Bought a Cadillac...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    I'm officially "OLD" LOL...so old that I bought a a Cadillac...no, not a plain jane Caddy...but one of those fancy supercharged 668 HP 6-speed manual sedans...the 2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing!
    One of the last cars with a manual. Drives AMAZING! So crazily impressed with it! I had no intentions of tracking it...but...got invited to the upcoming V-Club Track Day at COTA so...looks like I'm going back on track! Fun times ahead!!

IMG_2283.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I had one of the earlier CTS-V's with the LS6 and a six speed manual. It was pretty bad ass for the time. I installed a custom stainless exhaust and it sounded great. I remember a couple of kids in a ricer trying to entice me to race them, I guess because of the sound of that LS6. I finally romped on it and lit up the tires and left them sucking my exhaust fumes. After I let off of it they rolled up beside me and asked me to roll down the window. They were excited and said, "holy shit that thing is bad ass". I just smiled and said this ain't your grandpa's Cadillac.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    I had one of the earlier CTS-V's with the LS6 and a six speed manual. It was pretty bad ass for the time. I installed a custom stainless exhaust and it sounded great. I remember a couple of kids in a ricer trying to entice me to race them, I guess because of the sound of that LS6. I finally romped on it and lit up the tires and left them sucking my exhaust fumes. After I let off of it they rolled up beside me and asked me to roll down the window. They were excited and said, "holy shit that thing is bad ass". I just smiled and said this ain't your grandpa's Cadillac.
    The CTS-V's are AWESOME!! My dad bought one, fully loaded out, carbon everything...it was amazingly sweet! It was white with all of the black carbon, black wheels...it was essentially the 4-door version of my 2017 Z06 (which was white with black carbon, black wheels etc). Seeing them together was COOL! It spent some time in my garage when my parents were gone traveling. Fun!!

CTS-V C7Z.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Momma's last car was a F-sport sedan.
    Great car and fun.
    When she started talking about trading, I insisted on comfort.
    I couldn't walk upright after 2 hours in those seats.
    Now she's driving a mid-size SUV.
    Most of the fun is gone, but dang that thing is comfortable.
    XT6 btw.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'm way too cheap to actually head to the dealer to get one, but a Blackwing is one car I'd love to own. I can't get into the available paint colors though, oddly there's not one that I love. Looks like they dropped orange this year too.

But ... Awesome car regardless of the paint color. Enjoy!

Top Bottom