• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Must be minimum 55 years old, minimum 30 years straight employment with minimum 10 years stretch part time job, or a job that had mandatory OT taxed away from you like you worked 2 jobs at once. Body must be failing apart from years on job. Owes little or nothing, former military service a plus, combat vet ++, wounded vet +++. Adult children have moved on in life & become productive.

Wants free everything that was promised, needs no free place to shoot but wants ammo & weapons like FJB gave Taliban. Wants all the crap Butt Sex Barry gave away. Wants the fair share of what every president & congress critter has gotten out of screwing us. Want's to free kill people like the Clinton's & gotten away with.

I want the ability to point a finger & start investgation on past presidents & congress. Must be allowed unlimited money from persoel accounts of past presdidents & congress. Every penny spent on Aid to forigen countries returned with interest. UN out of US, US out of UN. Repreations for every penny spent at war we really did not need be in.

Yall fell free to add to this.
    Gun Zone Deals

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Too young to enlist in your army, but hey, more power to ya. Now get out there on a Rascal scooter and raise some hell!
    default_shootingsoldier.gif
    default_tiphat.gif
    default_texasflag - Copy.gif
    :roflfunny:

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Minimum 30 years straight employment? Hmm, I have 36 years in my field but was laid off 9 weeks ago so I guess that's my only disqualification. I should be starting a new job in about 3 weeks but I won't last another 30 years to hit that benchmark once again :laughing:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I only fail to qualify due to never having had children.
    If I had, I would have sold them before the age of five when they bring the most money.

We never had any either, it sure was a easier putting up with each other with no kids in the way.
    M e neither. I just think of not having any reasons to dealing with ex-wives and child support!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Must be minimum 55 years old, minimum 30 years straight employment with minimum 10 years stretch part time job, or a job that had mandatory OT taxed away from you like you worked 2 jobs at once. Body must be failing apart from years on job. Owes little or nothing, former military service a plus, combat vet ++, wounded vet +++. Adult children have moved on in life & become productive.

Wants free everything that was promised, needs no free place to shoot but wants ammo & weapons like FJB gave Taliban. Wants all the crap Butt Sex Barry gave away. Wants the fair share of what every president & congress critter has gotten out of screwing us. Want's to free kill people like the Clinton's & gotten away with.

I want the ability to point a finger & start investgation on past presidents & congress. Must be allowed unlimited money from persoel accounts of past presdidents & congress. Every penny spent on Aid to forigen countries returned with interest. UN out of US, US out of UN. Repreations for every penny spent at war we really did not need be in.

Yall fell free to add to this.
    59 spent over 40 years bustin my ass to make other people money,

Wher's my free dhit?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    M e neither. I just think of not having any reasons to dealing with ex-wives and child support!
    When we got married the wedding was really for the wife’s mom, even thought the wife paid for it.

Then the old bitch started the grandchildren rant. This was even with my brother in law having knocked up a minor while stationed in El Paso. She actually contacted his company commanders try to get them to stop it.

The mother in law thought she needed to call everyday. To go to leave a message, she would hang up and call back. And everyday she called at the wrong phucing time.

Same stupid bitch wanted my wife to buy her dad a fishing boat. My wife had the money tied up in one CD. When the wife told her mom she would, but the condition of the loan was not what the old bitch had in mind. I told the wife do it but get the penalty & lost interest, plus a signed contract.

And to add to the bizarro world the mother in law thought when we started looking for a house she thought it should be in her neighborhood, which was on the decline.

I told my wife no way in hell would any kid of mine be able to spend time with either of her parents. I pointed out the wife running away as a kid and then being fostered out. I also pointed out he father saying his own son was to stupid to understand he was disconnecting the cable when he went to work.

It was around that time all the other family secrets came to light. I told the wife it could be me & her or her and a kid but not both. And if she chose a kid & it was around her parents I would not be in the kids life.

Top Bottom