Patriot Mobile

If you were allowed by game reg.s to hunt deer with a modern rifle ALL deer season long, whether on public or private property......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I suspect the kind you need a gentleman’s suit to chamber.

Would this be suitable?

jack2.jpeg

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    D. Holiday, HillBilly, or whatever this dickhead is calling himself this week reminds me of a line in Stephen King’s Salem’s Lot.
    “Richie took a step forward. ‘I bet you suck, you know that, four-eyes? I bet you suck the old hairy root.’
    ‘Really?’ His polite tone was infuriating.
    ‘Yeah, I heard you really suck it. Not just Thursdays for you. You can’t wait. Every day for you.”

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Thanks, didn't look that close on the county restrictions, only four days, wow.
    The biologists must've really done a thorough job in the game census to come up with that conclusion.

Here are the deer limits and regs for our county. Anderson.

Kind of crazy how the regs change so much from county to county.

Dave Z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Roanoke, TX
    I have a question on Anderson County, how do you take a spike?
    On my place in McCulloch County, I had a 4 1/2 year old spike that I tracked and took. I had came camera shots of it for that long. At that age, it never was likely to every have an antler other than that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I have a question on Anderson County, how do you take a spike?
    On my place in McCulloch County, I had a 4 1/2 year old spike that I tracked and took. I had came camera shots of it for that long. At that age, it never was likely to every have an antler other than that.

Honestly, I don't know, because I personally have never shot one. I know some here in the county do shoot spike bucks, so it mist be legal I assume. I would have to guess that they are considered antlerless?

I haven't hunted in many years now, and the regs can change from year to year, and from county to county. If I were still hunting, I'd contact the local game warden and get a legal clarification and information just to be on the safe side.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    During my brief largely tiresome experience as a Bass Pro employee I inquired about the push to bow hunting. Simple I was told. If we sell you a gun, you buy a box of cartridges, off you go and we may never see you again. BUT if we sell you a bow, we got all kinds of expensive things we can sell you as you fall further into the sport. There are sights, quivers, arrows, arrowmaking equipment, special arrows, ID sleeves, arm guards, gloves, triggers and releases, silencers, annual tuneups, use of our indoor range leading to sales, strings, better camo, and last but not least upgraded bows. So naturally, we push bows.

Top Bottom