• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Thanks for the link. We've been watching for deals on one. I kinda want one of the Rhino Ironworks safes to put in my office, but would have a hard time drilling through the hardwood floor to bolt it down. Probably just get a regular safe and put it in a walk-in closet or something.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Couldn't get the link to work, but I think that is the one I have. Digital combo lock and pockets in the door.

I've been real happy with mine. The handgun pouches in the door could be a little further apart, a 1911 tends to have the barrel resting on the gun in the pouch below it. Minor gripe, good safe. Sucks to move though.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    The handgun pouches in the door could be a little further apart, a 1911 tends to have the barrel resting on the gun in the pouch below it.

This might not work in your situation, but a buddy of mine had the same issue with his pouches, so he bought a couple of those really cheap Uncle Mike's soft holsters. Placing the gun in the holster then in the pouch causes the pistol to ride higher in the pouch, and the muzzle is protected. It does reduce space on top of those pistols though.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    From Jerry Miculek's fb page.

enypyqeb.jpg

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Just bought my Cannon Scout from GUN SAFES BY KENNEDY'S KORNER in Garland and am Very pleased with the safe, the price, the service and delivery and install. The prices there are by far The Best around. And they deliver too without an extra charge for it. And I think the install cost me about 50 bucks. Well worth the money to me. Link below.

Home Page

Top Bottom