• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    And if the victim had pulled out a pistol and killed that thug, we know what would've happen next. More black lives matter BS. I guess white lives don't matter.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    What gets me is that no one did anything about it!
    For God's sake help that woman. W
    here did all the compassion go?

I digress...

Stupid kid was lucky someone like myself was not close by to see that.
    I would have taught that boy some manners.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...man-accused-knock-out-video-article-1.2405173

[h=1]Jailhouse scuffle with cop injures New Jersey man accused of punching homeless woman in knock-out video[/h] BY Nicole Hensley
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Updated: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 6:43 AM

A violent Atlantic City goon whose heinous attack on a homeless woman was captured on video received some jailhouse justice of his own on Monday.
    An unidentified officer at the Atlantic County Justice Facility knocked Ibn Hunter, 25, to the ground during a strip search after the suspect lunged at him, authorities said. The scuffle left Hunter, who only days earlier was accused of knocking a homeless woman unconscious at nearby Brown's Park as a witness taped the attack,the Press of Atlantic City reported. Hunter's arrest on an aggravated assault charge stems from a now-deleted video, uploaded Friday, of his brazen attack at the park..........

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I cannot describe the rage it fills me with to see this continue to happen on a daily basis all over the Country. But I bite my tongue and will wait it out until said time comes to deal with the problem. Because at the rate we are going, the time will come. Now that said, these types of incidences always seem to happen in Liberal Sh-thole cities. That kid would have received a beat down by me had I been present!!

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Ha ha ha... cop wiped that shitty-ass smirk right off that punk's face. LOL!!!!!

Maybe they should post the video to the prison yard so his fellow inmates can get a more accurate gauge as to his toughness.

Hope the POS finds out what a cocksheath is jiffy quick.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not surprising stuff like that happens in that area.

It isn't at all. The homeless are frequent targets of this sort of thing and generally don't have the mental capacity or physical ability to fight back. Animals like the one in the video are well aware of that.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom