Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The more we learn, the worse it gets. Still awaiting the Covid Day of Reckoning.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    kb60,

So, far in advance they knew 'the jab' would kill many, many people while being so very 'insistent', knowing everyone from babies to geezers would die from 'the jab', plus pregnant women would lose their babies...if you refused to 'the jab' you're labeled an anti-vaxxer...

It sounds like the plot of a horror/sci fi movie except it happened and continues to happen...

A week or so ago, while watching a YT video, one of the commercials advised where I could go and get the jab...right fk-ing now.

Insisting the new and updated jab would be good for me...

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I went to the doctor's office this morning and the woman at the desk ask me if I have had any covid symptoms in the last week. That instantly pissed me off. I told her "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT COVID"!

That may not have been the way to handle it, but then again, maybe it was.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I went to the doctor's office this morning and the woman at the desk ask me if I have had any covid symptoms in the last week. That instantly pissed me off. I told her "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT COVID"!

That may not have been the way to handle it, but then again, maybe it was.
    PRETTY MUCH TOLD MY DOCTOR THE SAME THING A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    kb60,

So, far in advance they knew 'the jab' would kill many, many people while being so very 'insistent', knowing everyone from babies to geezers would die from 'the jab', plus pregnant women would lose their babies...if you refused to 'the jab' you're labeled an anti-vaxxer...

It sounds like the plot of a horror/sci fi movie except it happened and continues to happen...

A week or so ago, while watching a YT video, one of the commercials advised where I could go and get the jab...right fk-ing now.

Yes, it is Horrifying and infuriating both, that they knew it was going to cause tons of adverse Effects And their focus is handling the increased data load, not mitigating the risk for citizens.

I, too, Am amazed they are still running those ads. Also, I still see job listings Saying "Covid vax required".
    Next!

Makes One wonder if Pfizer has Any clue on how bad they have trashed their brand?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    All part of the plan....

1680122566341.png

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    kb60,

Combine that with the fact they are still trying to deflect from the lab leak narrative, the movie 'They Live' comes to mind. You must not be getting enough subliminals.

OBEY!

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The more we learn, the worse it gets. Still awaiting the Covid Day of Reckoning.

Wherever he is, one of his many mansions, ranches, private jets or islands, Bill Gates is sipping a mimosa or some other girlie drink and laughing his ass off.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Great video exposing the evilness of Bill Gates.

I've brought up that TEDtalk before, early in this thread.

Bill Gates is such a prophet on vaccines for pandemics that he funded, to the tune of 300 million dollars through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to build CEPI (Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations) that began 2016, just in time for the COVID pandemic.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    er,

Nuttin suspicious bout that..eh?

gates, the monster, is certain that if millions would just die already, it'd stop climate change and you know, other stuff...
    Yep, I just feel bad that so many people lined up with no questions asked. You have to be some kind of special that in one breath one would argue how politicians and bureaucrats are crooks and liars, then with the next breath say I should do what they tell me.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I remember when COVID first hit a neighbor had needed an ambulance, they went into their house with hazmat suits on. Sure looked serious,
    OTOH, I remember when COVID first hit there were people in HEB wearing homemade hazmat suits constructed from two roles of duct tape and two dozen plastic trash bags.

That shit was funny, even then.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    We didn't do anything regarding Covid that wasn't coerced.

What do I mean by that?

We were coerced to wear masks, if we wanted to buy groceries or get medical/dental care, so we did so...reluctantly.

But we didn't wash our groceries or get anal about disinfecting our counter tops or tables or any silly shit like that...

We didn't wear masks at home/outside or driving (knew they were theater only) and we went wherever we wanted i.e., we didn't 'lockdown'.

And, NO, we didn't get 'the jab'.

No way - No how!

We weren't frightened, we were 'pissed off' as the c-19 mandates killed so many mom and pop businesses, while politicians bossed people around and were total hypocrites (see Beetlejuice and newsom and many, many others...) and as time progressed it was obvious the medical establishment didn't have a clue what to do...or the whole damn thing was contrived to kill off as many human beings as they could.

If another 'plan-demic' comes along, I won't give in to bs mask wearing or whatever else is so-called 'mandated'...

Top Bottom