• innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Innnominate,

So you have to produce a 'vax' passport or wear a mask?

I thought that madness is over...guess not.

Last time I went in to see a doc at a hospital he practices in masks were required.

I grabbed one on my way in...and NEVER put it on and not one word was ever said about it.

Vax or mask requirements are absolutely evil!
    No. At least not in relation to covid. Before covid most hospitals required employees to wear a mask during flu season if they did not receive the flu vaccine. As of yesterday we are no longer required to wear masks at work due to covid. If an employee has not received the flu vaccine by 1 Nov they have to wear a mask during flu season. My previous post was just trying to say we are back to precovid rules.
    Texas SOT

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What's this "we" bullshit?

YOU are asking US to forgive the shifty things YOU did to US and WE ain't forgiving shit.

Attachments

• G9oL4KoIcRNw.jpeg
      G9oL4KoIcRNw.jpeg
      86.5 KB · Views: 48

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    What's this "we" bullshit?

YOU are asking US to forgive the shifty things YOU did to US and WE ain't forgiving shit.
    Oh, HELL to the NO.
    The Covid Day of Reckoning is coming. If you are in the medical sector, media, or government, it is coming for YOU.

We may eventually forgive you for being a controlling, narcissistic a-hole.
    But it won't be this year.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My wife has a problem with her blood platelets, a disease that could potentially kill her. Her Mom died from it. Wife isn't diagnosed with it yet but the doctor asked if she had any vaccination. COVID 3 shots, regular flu shot, shingles she's had. Doctor said all of those could effect her platelets. Geez

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Baylor Dallas has signs in the garage and outside saying masks required.

But inside, the signs are subtly different, masks strongly encouraged.

I’d say about half the staff I’ve seen is wearing them.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well. We can all sleep better now!
    Just look at who is doing the studies.
    >

Several issues still confuse our understandings.

The larger the “sample”, the more reliable the statistical “conclusion”. Here we have history’s largest recorded medical intervention sample.

OTOH, many confounding issues must be dealt with. A major issue is that authorities stressed & prioritized vaccinating the chronically ill and elders first. Both groups could be expected to display much higher ”death rates”, even w/o COVID or the COVID vaccines.

At this point, little valid conclusion can be drawn. Even Academics and Public Health Officials are confused.

Two things have become very clear, though:

1). Do not confuse the possible dangers of COVID vaccinations with our established routine “childhood vaccinations”, which are relatively safe and should be taken.

2). Do NOT allow any healthy children or young folks to be vaccinated for “COVID”, or for any other new viral illness, until this becomes much more clear. Maybe never.

leVieux

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Well. We can all sleep better now!
    Just look at who is doing the studies.
    >

“kbaxter60” brings up another interesting consideration as to just who should be conducting these investigation studies.

Sadly, all of our major universities are so dependent on money from bureaucratic agencies, that we question their abilities and resolve to actually be honest with us.

More problems from our despised “deep state”.

We must continue to consider the entire COVID episode as a planned, coordinated attack on us and on the entire Human Race.

leVieux

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I hope all survive 'the jab',especially those who were coerced into taking it or just couldn't resist the relentless pressure to take it voluntarily.

I didn't get 'the jab'...because I'm an ornery cuss, but I worry about my loved ones and friends who either got 'the jab' or couldn't continue with their jobs or schooling...or in some other ways were forced to take it.

This video terrifies me for them!

Top Bottom