Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Severe cases of Myocarditis in young people are showing up in big numbers.
    Not just young people. My sister damn near died from that vaccine. She didn't need the extra heart damage but she got it, anyway, and now she's had to adjust to a new normal that's much less of a life than she had pre-vax.

Her cardiologist has been firm with her that she is to have no more Covid vaccinations under any circumstances.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Ben,

I'm very sorry to hear your Sister has been harmed by the so-called vaxx...

If I recall correctly, you had a miserable time of it after receiving 'the jab' and almost went to the hospital.

It's still being hailed as 'safe and effective' when it's no such thing.

I received a card in snail mail a couple of days ago advising me to get 'the jab' and where to go to get it.

That it's been proven as harmful by a number of very credible doctors seems to have no effect on it being recognized as poison...

I hope someday soon they'll be an investigation and long prison sentences for those responsible for it being pushed onto the public for major profit only...to hell with the harm it causes, there's gold in them thar so-called vaccines.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The biggest effect that people getting the jab has had on me is that I don't want to be around them... They are more likely to be carriers of some variant or other.

I still don't have antibodies to the coof or the jab and want to keep it that way.

There is a family reunion next weekend that I will not attend... too many people from too many different places, meeting in too close a space for too many hours...

My sister, who is fully vaxed and has had covid twice, is not going to be happy with me.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm very sorry to hear your Sister has been harmed by the so-called vaxx...

If I recall correctly, you had a miserable time of it after receiving 'the jab' and almost went to the hospital.
    I look back and I knew, at the time, that the vax was controversial for good (debatable, but good) reasons. However, I'm morbidly obese, diabetic, and old. Sis is slightly overweight, old, and has heart problems. Given all those "co-morbidities", we decided that even if we had misgivings we should still get the jab. That was the best decision based on the information we had at the time.

Now we have more information.

As in everything in life, if I had known then what I know now... :(

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hot wheels continues to renew the state Covid disaster declaration allowing himself and local .govs to ignore laws on the books to do whatever they want.

Even Biden has said the pandemic is over. Why does he still have this horseshît declaration still in place?

The ONLY good thing that might come from a Beto win would be that the Republicans in the Texas Legislature might get motivated enough to curb the "emergency" powers of the Governor's Office like they should have done last session....

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Not just young people. My sister damn near died from that vaccine. She didn't need the extra heart damage but she got it, anyway, and now she's had to adjust to a new normal that's much less of a life than she had pre-vax.

Her cardiologist has been firm with her that she is to have no more Covid vaccinations under any circumstances.
    Prayer sent for your Sister....

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    bae62981-610c-42b3-8a55-8b12dfefa649.jpg