DK Firearms

If either Trump or Pence weren't on the ticket who would you like to see as a replacement.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Candace Owens won't be Trump's replacement, not this election or the next. She won't be of age as she was born in April, 1989. She won't be eligible to run until the 2028 election.
    DK Firearms

scarab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Deep East Texas
    Table top exercise, as it were.

If for what ever reason either Trump or Pence were not on the ticket for the general election who would you like to see as a replacement?

This isn't intended as a discussion regarding why or how this happened just that it did and you have to decide.

You can pick 2 people if you wish, one for each depending on who goes and why. Just no big discussion about impeachment or resignation scenarios.

My choice for both would be Nikki Haley. Basically as a new VP candidate. Assuming one of the other two stay on the ticket. I dont think it would matter who was on there if the unthinkable happened i.e. having to replace both, cause they probably would loose..

So, ideas?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Candace Owens and Condi Rice...Ted Cruz as Dir of Intelligence
    Unfortunately the leftist press would do their best to destroy Rice, starting with why has she never married.

I don't know why this is underscored, new keyboard and it ain't what I thought.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Careful there.....I made the mistake of pointing out the actual Asperger's diagnosis of little Greta, and some members here took me to task for it.
    I don't think of high functioning Asperger's as a bad thing...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Unfortunately the leftist press would do their best to destroy Rice, starting with why has she never married.

I don't know why this is underscored, new keyboard and it ain't what I thought.

Welcome to the Forum!

Five years and first post...

Top Bottom