Target Sports

If either Trump or Pence weren't on the ticket who would you like to see as a replacement.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    578572-helen_sloan-hbo1.jpg

Maybe it IS time for a woman president?
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• 578572-helen_sloan-hbo1.jpg
      578572-helen_sloan-hbo1.jpg
      64.6 KB · Views: 184

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Cruz, as he's one of the very few in Washington that has actually studied and abides by the Constitution!
    I'd vote for Ted Cruz no doubt, he was my favorite in 2016, but if he got the nomination then, I think Hillary would be president today, and if he got the nomination today, any Democrat would win. Conservatives may like Cruz, but too many Republicans don't.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'd vote for Ted Cruz no doubt, he was my favorite in 2016, but if he got the nomination then, I think Hillary would be president today, and if he got the nomination today, any Democrat would win. Conservatives may like Cruz, but too many Republicans don't.

Painfully accurate and insightful.

Cruz was my man in 2016.

My prayer each night is that Trump bows out and leaves it to some Cruz analogue for 2020 to lead the charge.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Agree 100%. Cruz is by far the best person for the job, but he's not as appealing as he doesn't offer free stuff to indigents that we the taxpayers actually pay for. The mere fact that most of the Democratic contenders are contenders show it's not about qualifications or experience, it's about the rhetoric; and I don't blame them for it as ultimately it's the ignorant voters in this nation (the small percentage that actually show up at the polls) who are at fault.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Cruz was my guy in 2016 as well.....he is a strict Constitutionalist but not a very likable personality

Ben Shapiro would be good....as mentioned by some others.....but I think he is too young.

How about Hannity?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Cruz was my guy in 2016 as well.....he is a strict Constitutionalist but not a very likable personality

Ben Shapiro would be good....as mentioned by some others.....but I think he is too young.

How about Hannity?
    My theory is that Cruz, his wife, and at least that one daughter are all Aspergers... If I'm right, I'd be inclined to trust him more than most.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    My theory is that Cruz, his wife, and at least that one daughter are all Aspergers... If I'm right, I'd be inclined to trust him more than most.
    Careful there.....I made the mistake of pointing out the actual Asperger's diagnosis of little Greta, and some members here took me to task for it.

Top Bottom