DK Firearms

If either Trump or Pence weren't on the ticket who would you like to see as a replacement.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Table top exercise, as it were.

If for what ever reason either Trump or Pence were not on the ticket for the general election who would you like to see as a replacement?

This isn't intended as a discussion regarding why or how this happened just that it did and you have to decide.

You can pick 2 people if you wish, one for each depending on who goes and why. Just no big discussion about impeachment or resignation scenarios.

My choice for both would be Nikki Haley. Basically as a new VP candidate. Assuming one of the other two stay on the ticket. I dont think it would matter who was on there if the unthinkable happened i.e. having to replace both, cause they probably would loose..

So, ideas?
    Capitol Armory ad

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    LFMfb2vC_400x400.jpg

Attachments

• LFMfb2vC_400x400.jpg
      LFMfb2vC_400x400.jpg
      26.6 KB · Views: 379

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    I like Nikki Haley. Candace Owens is obviously being groomed (and lookin good). Cruz is ok. Junior is a possible if you want more of the same, Id be ok with that. Ivanka's got some greenmachine leanings but she probably would hurt anything.

Gotta love David Clark. etc

I like people that know what things are and what makes them work. That rules out practically ALL politicians in my feeble mind.

Not to many other haymakers out there right now that I see.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    The runner up from the last republican primary. I think he was the better candidate so I would like to see him run again and get elected.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I love Condi Rice, good call.

While we're at it.....Dana Perino

I wish she would dive into politics. I think she has a brilliant mind and consider her one of the smartest women around.

I don't know how to describe it.....but it would be a win for everyone....Candace Owens and Condoleeza Rice....both conservative/African American women.....is that a double or triple?......conservative x2, women x2, African American x2......or just a double because it would be two?

Both right and left could claim victory.

I'm sure the left would spin it though........

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I don't know how to describe it.....but it would be a win for everyone....Candace Owens and Condoleeza Rice....both conservative/African American women.....is that a double or triple?......conservative x2, women x2, African American x2......or just a double because it would be two?

Both right and left could claim victory.

I'm sure the left would spin it though........

You would see the true face of the Left and it wouldn't be pretty. Those race haters and race baiters have NO love for people who stray off the plantation.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom