• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    A friend told me she went to WalMart yesterday afternoon and the shelves were bare of toilet paper. I had just been there on Tuesday and they had two aisles full of TP. This morning at 7 a,m I was there to pick up a couple of things and went to look for myself. 90% of the toilet paper shelves were bare. They had put out about 8-9 cases of various brands so I picked up one 8 roll pack of Charmin. There was an old man and his wife, both with carts and both with about 10 of the Mega packs in their cart. The old mad told me "they are sure going fast" to which I replied "can you tell me why you think you need to hoard this stuff for no reason now?" This reply was "I don't know" and he shuffled off after his wife. I ran into the store manager and told him they need to put limits on the paper like Target has since the start of this nonsense. He told me they "couldn't do anything" until headquarters give them instructions. I told him by then it would be too late and the flood of panic buying would have the sheeple acting like idiots again. He just shrugged.

Perfect example of:

- idiots who are glued to the tv and then react like sheep whenever someone makes a comment about shortages
    - Corporate leadership in Arkansas who will not let the management of a $1 billion a year store make any localized decisions. The idiots at corporate are so far removed from reality that the stores and the customers suffer.

The stupidity of the people in this country makes me sick
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And yet, almost a year later, none of them that have hoarded, or are hoarding TP can tell you why they are hoarding!

Because best I can tell, even if you get the Covid 19, none of the symptoms are those that require huge needs for extra TP.

Personally, I think most of these people hoarding TP are just idiots!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    And yet, almost a year later, none of them that have hoarded, or are hoarding TP can tell you why they are hoarding!

Because best I can tell, even if you get the Covid 19, none of the symptoms are those that require huge needs for extra TP.

Personally, I think most of these people hoarding TP are just idiots!
    I suspect the TP junkies are saying the same thing about people that hoard ammo.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jim Carrey Here We Go GIF - JimCarrey HereWeGo OhGod GIFs

Top Bottom