Patriot Mobile

Idiot Pours Gasoline on Mans Vehicle & Threatens to Set On Fire - Darwin Candidate

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Warranted shooting. Some guy in California crashed crashed his plane into the ocean to get youtube views. In big trouble too.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Warranted shooting.
    In Commiefornia, this would be a hate crime and old man would go to jail for defending his life and property. Cuz the kid was black (in case you didn't watch the video).
    In Texas, it would depend on the jurisdiction. In a big city, the old man would go to jail for life. In rural towns, they'd no-bill him and give him a medal for removing another moron from our society. ($9.42 does not allow for use of deadly force to terminate vandalism during daytime)

That's what you get when streaming platforms will pay a lot of money for stupid shit done by stupid morons. They are encouraging this behavior and it is becoming the norm. If I lived in a big city, I'd be worried.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Wife told me about it so I looked it up. The Man really kept his cool and the kid is damn lucky.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    In Commiefornia, this would be a hate crime and old man would go to jail for defending his life and property. Cuz the kid was black (in case you didn't watch the video).
    In Texas, it would depend on the jurisdiction. In a big city, the old man would go to jail for life. In rural towns, they'd no-bill him and give him a medal for removing another moron from our society. ($9.42 does not allow for use of deadly force to terminate vandalism during daytime)

That's what you get when streaming platforms will pay a lot of money for stupid shit done by stupid morons. They are encouraging this behavior and it is becoming the norm. If I lived in a big city, I'd be worried.

I'd argue fear for my life if some dipshit was pouring gas on my vehicle. Arson is a crime you can get shot for in most states - stopping an arsonist before they can set something ablaze isn't out of the question. How are you to know that liquid coming from a gas can is not, in fact, gasoline without closely examining it? Some dumbass - especially some urban looking 20 something dumbass - coming up screaming shit about how he's going to burn my car while sloshing the liquid on it would be enough to make me believe my own life, and the lives of anyone nearby, was in danger. Appropriate actions would be thusly taken. Could be real bad for the perpetrator.

Even if they start screaming "its only water" - would a reasonable person believe that? Especially in light of incidents across the country of deranged lunatics setting fire to things? Not unreasonable to think that even if it WAS gasoline - that someone pulling a gun on the would-be arsonist could make them plead and SAY the liquid is water, to avoid the defender from ventilating them.

Pranks like this - where they are pulled on unwitting members of the public, in public, should be criminal beyond simple harassment, vandalism, or whatever low level shit they are charged as WHEN they get charged. Should be a C felony, minimum, just to discourage that shit.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Pranks like this - where they are pulled on unwitting members of the public, in public, should be criminal beyond simple harassment, vandalism, or whatever low level shit they are charged as WHEN they get charged. Should be a C felony, minimum, just to discourage that shit.
    Closed casket funerals after being shot in the face would discourage it a lot better.

You heard the little cockstain puff up and talk shit after the old guy reholstered. Fuckhead learned nothing, and I surmise that fuckhead
    Is incapable of learning.

Should have been shot in the face.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom