• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grafixfrh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    columbus, ohio
    i know you may bump this later, but need to get the word out asap. some identity theft has been running rampant in these adds using my name and a friend of mine. my name is frank hubman and his name is jon glazer if you see an add with these names as seller please forward the adds to grafixfrh@gmail.com asap so i can get htese to the fbi asap. him nor i own, sell or buy guns of any type so please buy carefully. i am returning a money order to one of your patrons here who will be getting his money back shortly as i caught the theft before sending the money to the person i have been collecting things for as she stated she was overseas in malaysia. any help i can get from the brothers of the arms i would appreciate it i am for the nra just with my children not safe to have around them happy buying thank you
    Venture Surplus ad

grafixfrh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    columbus, ohio
    well sniff it is right i am currently in a case process with the ic3 to clear this up for your info i am the one that contacted the buyer of the gun after i received his money order through his realtor who is selling his house,lol. if any adds have my name on it you can bet it is a scam. you want to know who i am check me out on facebook and myspace im not hard to find im on the internet and you already know my address,lol. please if you see any of these adds contact me and the forum admin to get them removed thank you.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Dude, do not send private messages to me. I don't buy your BS. I know who you are and ALL a bout you. Now go away and get your affairs in order before you go to jail.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    While everybody's mind is on idenity theft, I get emails every day from places in Africe, middle east, Asia & Britain telling me I have milllions of dollars coming to me, they all want to know stuff I don't tell just anybody..Be careful of these emails, I delete them. I know nobody or am related to anybody that has millions of dollars they left me in some place I have bever been....

grafixfrh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    columbus, ohio
    wow man why you being so rude i didnt do anything to you txinvestigator. i dont owe you an explanation on anything i was just letting you guys know so you dont get scammed my bad. you dont know who i am and your accusations are totally unwarranted so grow up and quit acting like some high school student who rags on someone for a rumor. i thought i was dealing with adults on here, but i see they still have some youngins here too. i have turned this case over to the ic3 the fbi internet fraud division so really dont care about your stupid accusations i was just letting some members know who i seen on and posted on it that the adds are scams and to please help me stop them thats all have a nice day. by the way i had already sent an email to the admin here and he emailed me back saying if i seen any or anyone did to let him know and he'd handle them shows how much you know and listen ok buddy now have a good day.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    wow man why you being so rude i didnt do anything to you txinvestigator. i dont owe you an explanation on anything i was just letting you guys know so you dont get scammed my bad. you dont know who i am and your accusations are totally unwarranted so grow up and quit acting like some high school student who rags on someone for a rumor. i thought i was dealing with adults on here, but i see they still have some youngins here too. i have turned this case over to the ic3 the fbi internet fraud division so really dont care about your stupid accusations i was just letting some members know who i seen on and posted on it that the adds are scams and to please help me stop them thats all have a nice day. by the way i had already sent an email to the admin here and he emailed me back saying if i seen any or anyone did to let him know and he'd handle them shows how much you know and listen ok buddy now have a good day.

The poster doth protest too much, methinks.

It is my experience that those behaving as you have a guilty conscious. You ramble on about receiving an unsolicited payment from someone. Is this some new crime wherein a criminal scams a person out of money, but sends said money to another innocent third party (in this case you)? Wow, a modern day Robin Hood.

Then you claimed you almost sent the victim's money to a" female ive been in contact with supposedly in malaysia".

You are either a total moron, a thief or a loon.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom