• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Didn't know where to put this video below. In searching I found this thread and thought it might be time to revisit this along with the bullshit that happens to the woman in the video I'm posting. I might of been compelled to tell the officer to get off of my property immediately following his announcing the reason for his visit. All I know fer sure is I would'a been pissed.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Damn. I would like to see the rest of the story that follows. I would be pissed.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I'm glad I'm in Texas where trespass warning is required - a sign or a verbal warning at the time of ingress.
    On the 2nd vid, thanks for the offer, but I just can't stand to listen to a grown woman with the voice of a 12 year old girl.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The Sheriff's office did this on the request of a County Commissioner(s).

I doubt very seriously the Sheriff's Department saw the post and said, OMFG we got to stop them!!!!!

The news media should contact every County Commissioner and ask if they were the one who called the SO.............

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    I'm glad I'm in Texas where trespass warning is required - a sign or a verbal warning at the time of ingress.
    On the 2nd vid, thanks for the offer, but I just can't stand to listen to a grown woman with the voice of a 12 year old girl.

which woman sounds like a 12 yr old to you? neither sounds squeeky to me.

thank god for TEXAS

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The Sheriff's office did this on the request of a County Commissioner(s).

I doubt very seriously the Sheriff's Department saw the post and said, OMFG we got to stop them!!!!!

The news media should contact every County Commissioner and ask if they were the one who called the SO.............
    Seems likely the county commissioner responsible was on site, and the citizen may have got her license #.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Seems likely the county commissioner responsible was on site, and the citizen may have got her license #.

I was thinking the same thing. The cops sure got quiet when pressed who the other lady was on the property..."shes just a civilian" was a sure sign it was the commissioner "trespassing" which is ironic due to the nature of the call.

The lady taken the video had me rolling at the end .... "do i need to call the cops on the cops" :roflfunny:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom