I was amazed at this gunsmith/gun shop talk about price gouging

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
I love this thread!

For sheer entertainment it's mo bettah than Netflix!!

PS: Like PopsG, I was forced to pay and pay for decades for my SS so-called benefits so you SS crybabies can suck it!!

Last edited:

V-Tach

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Sep 30, 2012
Rockport
Not meant as an attack on SS recipeints.............

Had a conversation with my Dad many years ago on this subject.......he retired and started drawing SS at 62 and passed away at 94......

When he started paying SS in 1937 (He was born in 1916) he was making about $.25 an hour........yes he paid in for many years.........but even with interest it was no where near the amount he drew out. He was actually getting money that I was paying in at that time.........there is no damn way he ever paid enough in SS taxes during his lifetime to give him 32 years of retirement pay in the amount he was receiving.............

The same is true for me and my Son today............

Yes.... it is a Ponzi scheme.......no, I am not turning it down, either............

edit.......

We are officially out of .380 as of today with none on order, anywhere.....and I'll be damned if I pay some flipper an outrageous amount or stand in line just to do the same thing as the flipper......................

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
This has been bugging me for a couple of days. I tried to bite my tongue, but it just bugs me.

You are part of the problem. I have no respect for neckbeards like you who run out and try to suck up any available ammo to resell at a profit.

It‘s a free country, so you can do what you want. But it shows a lack of character in my opinion.

And, by the way, I’m not looking for ammo. I stocked up over the last 3 years. So this post is not sour grapes.
It used to bug me thinking about people doing this, but:
A) its a free country
B) 90% of this economy is people paying others to do what they won't. Glenn is willing to wait in line, risk his money, to make ammo available to lazy bums who are not willing or are unable to do the work Glenn did to get the ammo.

Maybe we need a law limiting the amount of ammo people can buy or store to make sure lazy neckbeards like you can still get some boolits even though you exhibit symptoms of poorly planned preparation.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
Jan 13, 2017
Jarrell TX, United States
Some phuktard launched a ignorant attack.

Just sayin.

I'm not talking about the ammo flipping practice as that's a legit gripe.

An ignorant attack? I actually have math, accounting, and facts backing up my postulation. I apologize you can't do simple accounting or math. It's not uncommon unfortunately. I don't blame you for it. I'm not the ignorant person here. I actually taught this before I went into the tech industry. Please continue to keep your belief system intact.

Also please call me a phucktard to my face the next time we have a meet. I'm a small man, not intimidating or overbearing at all. 5'4 and maybe 150 with clothes and wallet. I've had enough of you.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
An ignorant attack? I actually have math, accounting, and facts backing up my postulation. I apologize you can't do simple accounting or math. It's not uncommon unfortunately. I don't blame you for it. I'm not the ignorant person here. I actually taught this before I went into the tech industry. Please continue to keep your belief system intact.

Also please call me a phucktard to my face the next time we have a meet. I'm a small man, not intimidating or overbearing at all. 5'4 and maybe 150 with clothes and wallet. I've had enough of you.
Just to be fair, I think I said ignorant phuktard. Or maybe ignorant phuck. You will have to go back and read. I know it's a big chore for you cause you didnt read what I posted nor the link you posted cause they say the same dam thing. Social security will not dissapear by the date you listed, they will have to decrease payments to about 80 percent if nothing changes.

The issue is you spewed a personal attack, an ignorant one at that, living on disability or ssa is some how living on welfare or your fica taxes, is what you said. The insinuation was clear

Bitch about ammo flipping and the folks who do it all you want. You went too far IMHO thus the phuktard part. Put them together and ignorant phuktard is an accurate assessment.

You wanna fight cause you're going to act like a bitch when you get push back and cant take what you dish out? Well I guess that goes along with your actions so I shouldn't be surprised.

Let me know if your reading comprehension skills rise to the point to actually understand what you posted and we could discuss it. Otherwise I guess I'll be on the look out for a pissed off leprechaun.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members