• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Read about congestion at some polling places. So I voted at all five in the area to do a comparison. Average wait was five minutes.

:evil:

Funny, all the virus concern. Distancing. Use a pencil (eraser end) to make your selections. But they want you to use the same pen as everyone else to sign the roster sheet. :roflsmile:

Hope you didn't vote at all five. There may be some poll watchers who compare videos for the day.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Sporty.

Sec. 61.014. USE OF CERTAIN DEVICES. (a) A person may not use a wireless communication device within 100 feet of a voting station.
    (b) A person may not use any mechanical or electronic means of recording images or sound within 100 feet of a voting station.

Project Veritas had under cover videos in 2018 of poll workers in Houston telling Mexican immigrants to go ahead and vote and they would take care of the paper work.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    E886EB95-25D8-4532-AE13-AE49AD4EDB55.jpeg

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Able to get the wife out and voted last night. Pulled into the polling place at 6:55pm. Walked straight in. Guy asked "were you offered a mask when you came in"? I told him no sir and would be out pretty quickly. Very friendly workers and all said goodnight as we left.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Speaking of voting...
    I will file this as part #469 of the "Voter Fraud is a Myth" series. Wow:
    I think the thing that bothered me he most here was that he stated: “I have not received any call from any Federal, County nor State official investigating these serious actions and crimes.”

PS - I didn't find a "Voter Fraud Central" thread, but will move it there, if there is one. Cam?

With the narrative that is here it sounds like you see the fraud, gather the evidence, turn it in and maybe 22 months later you might be able to get in court for a hearing. By this time the election is over.

People may get arrested but the elected people are in the government. This process has to change so the fraudently elected don't get to serve. It's to late to close the barn doors the asses already are gone.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    When I voted day on Monday there wasn't hardly anyone there except the poll workers.
    I was in and out in three minutes.
    Took longer to walk from the car into the building than it did to vote.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I'm glad I voted early. One of my best friends lost her dad Friday. The visitation and funeral are Tuesday back home in North La. I'm heading there tomorrow. They have to leave after the service and drive to Nola to vote.

Top Bottom