Guns International

I used to think "entrapment" was a lame defense. Used to. (FBI/Whitmer)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So I did a couple of searches and did not see a thread on this story yet. Apologies in advance if it's a repeat.

Anyway, the more I read about this story, the less good I feel about it. Combine it with several clips of Big Guy Joe telling us that the BIGGEST threat to our country at this time is "right wing extemists". Then, we come to find that they basically archtected this whole thing. The term "false flag" comes to mind.

You be the judge. Here is one story, but many are out there:

ARJ Defense ad

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    So I did a couple of searches and did not see a thread on this story yet. Apologies in advance if it's a repeat.

Anyway, the more I read about this story, the less good I feel about it. Combine it with several clips of Big Guy Joe telling us that the BIGGEST threat to our country at this time is "right wing extemists". Then, we come to find that they basically archtected this whole thing. The term "false flag" comes to mind.

Is it not the purpose of infiltrating an organization to gain trust and gather info.?

So an FBI plant gaining trust and rising up the ranks would be what you would want.

May or may not indicate some shady things but on the surface I see under cover investigators doing what under cover investigators are supposed to do.

Does it mean it was set up maybe but then again maybe just good agent work.

In these times its tuff to tell for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Is it not the purpose of infiltrating an organization to gain trust and gather info.?

So an FBI plant gaining trust and rising up the ranks would be what you would want.
    If you are truly "infiltrating an organization", yes, that might be what you do.
    It's the sheer numbers here and the "rise to positions of influence" that bother me.
    Did they have more agents than good ole boys? Were those "in influence" doing the leadership?
    It doesn't sound like they got people in to see what was going on. It sounds like they led them to their doom.

And it just bugs me where the FBI "does business" now. And what they totally ignore. Have they infiltrated BLM? How about Antifa?
    I am sure they are on it.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    But it gets better.
    Yep. Interesting how the struggle ended.
    And that he's out on recognizance.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Guy looks like a chickenfucker. Is that a prerequisite for the Famous But Incompetent?
    do you go in for the interview panel and there are a group of interviewers and a chicken tethered to the desk?
    If the chicken lives you are hired because you have a small enough wang to qualify as an agent?

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It sounds like this conspiracy was nearly all informants, plus a couple of idiots who got caught up in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The idiots could even have been gathering evidence to take to the FBI when the FBI instigators sprang the trap, but we'll never know...

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

You just figured this out? when the US agencies like the FBI and ATF use it all the time like in ruby ridge and the cops love using entrapment as well.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    It could be that I am a little slow. Not gonna argue that one.
    I have also been told that I am challenged by math.
    It's good to hang out here with only enlightened geniuses, though.

atleast you are seeing the large problem unlike other people who seem to worship the police, who time and time again have stood on the rights of their fellow americans, which is an opinion that im sure will ruffle a few feathers.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    atleast you are seeing the large problem unlike other people who seem to worship the police, who time and time again have stood on the rights of their fellow americans, which is an opinion that im sure will ruffle a few feathers.

Care to elaborate on which people are worshiping the police?
    Or care to go into more detail of again how they have stood on the rights of Americans?

Making broad strokes, painting an entire group with the same brush is either ignorance, or arrogance on your part. Also often times is either misleading or grossly incorrect.

First of all, just for your clarification, there happens to be a number of members here on TGT that are in LE, or were in the past in LE. Word of warning, the next time you mugged, call your local corner drug dealer for help!

ETA: Americans is spelled with a capital "A"!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Remember ABSCAM? The congress people that were "entrapped" by the FBI for taking bribes? In the case of the congress people it was clearly not a case of entrapment whereas the case involving Governor Whitmer is murky at best. Kind of like the pilots trainees "assisted" by FBI informants before 9/11.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As a big tinfoil hat guy, it makes me wonder if the FBI was actually trying to kidnap the governor?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    I don't believe so. The FBI is infiltrated with leftists. As seen with what they were doing at the capital on Jan. 6th, it's all to discredit right wingers. If they can pin it to MAGA, all the better.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom