• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    A good while back, I went in for a checkup.
    Everything was OK. The nurses tried to do an EKG. After a few tries, the doc came in. "Oh, that machine is in need of repair". I got sent across town to a lab for the EKG.
    Week later I got a phone call from the doc. "Looks like you've had a heart attack in the past".
    Nope, I don't think so. "Your EKG shows some abnormalities. We need to run a battery of tests".
    I just had the EKG done yesterday, you already have the results?
    "No, these are from the tests in our office last week ". Oh, on the machine in need of repair? That you and 3 nurses couldn't get to function correctly?
    Long pause. "Uh, what lab did I send you to for the EKG?"

Bye.

SW Guy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Pearland, TX
    A good while back, I went in for a checkup..........Long pause. "Uh, what lab did I send you to for the EKG?" Bye.

I have to say, mine saved my life, got my reality check! No heart attack but, 90% blocked in the widow-maker. Feel great and very thankful! I've always been very active, ride my bike 6 to 10 miles a day, play golf, etc......it's more about genetics IMO. Runs in the family. Just had my 6 month follow up, nuclear stress test, all is good, one day at a time, as they say!

So, I told my Cardiologist: "I ain't drinkin anymore but, I ain't drinkin any less"!

"moderation in moderation" right cycleguy2300

Finally, as far as sleep and dreamin goes....I turned on the coffee pot 15 minutes ago!

Top Bottom