I swore I'd never buy another diesel ...

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
Dawico,

WHERE (other than the FREQUENTLY WRONG "Wikipedia") did you get your info?? = According to DIESEL POWER magazine, NAVISTAR is NOT part of FOMOCO & Navistar only made a FEW models of early Powerstroke diesels for Ford "on contract", though evidently Navistar DID design the first version of the Powerstroke.

IF you spent LESS time making SILLY accusations against other members & LEARNED at least SOME actual facts before posting NONSENSE, you would NOT be LAUGHED AT "behind your back".
(Fyi, I laugh AT your foolishness "to your face".)

yours, satx
Maybe have someone read these to you. There are pictures you can look at though. Should probably keep your crayons away from the screen though.

BTW I never said Navistar was part of FoMoCo. They worked together until 2010.

But just keep laughing. We all aready know the punchline.

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
I have a 650 pound Bengal Tiger I got from that bitch Carole Baskins after Tiger King was over.
MacZC7,

INTERESTING.

Fwiw, a man on Animal Planet , several months ago, stated that there are MORE Tigers "kept as pets" in the USA than are currently living in the wild in all of India.

yours, satx

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
You forgot to randomly capitalize words to make your point....
Sandoval & All,

IF people on this & every other place on the WORLDWIDEWEIRD spent a great deal more time (or even 100% of their time) commenting on "content" alone and said nothing whatever about "form"/typos/misspelled words/awkward syntax/typing style & other similar nonsense, they would not appear to be nitwits/fools, would not be ridiculed as "brainless" & likely would be "taken seriously" by persons "of reasonably normal IQ".

Fwiw, I "plead guilty as charged" to being "rather eccentric" & post my thoughts/opinions to suit me & nobody else.
(In the event that my thoughts, opinions, eccentricities, etc. offend you, feel free to just "scroll on by".)

just my personal opinions, satx

Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Dec 20, 2013
New Braunfels
I didn’t think the Duramax really counted as a diesel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this an attempt at humor, or is it ignorance?

I’ll assume the former.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members