• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    As most of the forum regulars know right now, I'm in Baghdad.

I had yesterday off so some of the guys and myself decided to go off base to a hookah bar for some Iraqi food and hookahs.

One of the things that is pretty big out here is the trade of knock-offs of brand name designer labels like Prada, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Burburry, Lacoste, etc. Usually it's things like t-shirts, pants, suitcases, things like that. You can find the stuff all over the place.

Anyway! After we finished up with our hookahs we went to a couple of nearby shops. Nothing really jumped out at me until I got to the second floor of this one Turkish shop that we went into.

They had a Louis Vuitton pistol holster shoulder harness designed for a M9 and two mags. I didn't have my camera on me but I thought it was pretty hilarious to see that. I'm totally gonna buy it when I go back there, too. That's just too funny to pass up, I don't even care what it costs.
    Hurley's Gold

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Seems Louis isn't opposed to making them;
    4179902543_206e289f51.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    You're in the place to do some gun trading. Mike, one of our match shooters was trading packs of cigarettes for AK-47's!

Take care, man!

Flash

tallpaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    texas
    thanks from a fellow Cowboy fan. You guys are stuck in a weird situation over there and I wish you the best skill and luck over there. You might take orders on the holsters. My lady loves the pic. Very "James Bond" she said. Ha

Top Bottom