Capitol Armory ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Is this what they call a humble brag?
    No it's something my lazy ass should have been doing as I bought the ammo over the years. There is always someone with more & better. Hopefully this is a lesson to youngsters & new shooters! Try to buy when prices are low & buy cases.

At my old house the cans were stacked & not marked. Fat .50 cans are heavy when loaded & moved the stacks looking. Now with the tags & sprawled out storage it should be much easier once I'm finished

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Home Depot has some metal shelving with metal shelves that I plan to get. Weight limit of 600 or 800 per shelf. I thought about putting a small piece of wood (6"x6" or 8"x8") under each leg to spread the weight better.

Dang. Your painter got paint all over your new windows. You should call them and get them to get it off those brand new windows.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Home Depot has some metal shelving with metal shelves that I plan to get. Weight limit of 600 or 800 per shelf. I thought about putting a small piece of wood (6"x6" or 8"x8") under each leg to spread the weight better.

Dang. Your painter got paint all over your new windows. You should call them and get them to get it off those brand new windows.

This is what I used in my ammo closet.
    Two of them, 4'x6', on opposite walls.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    LOL, So I am not the only one with OCD issues. I just finished inventorying my stuff yesterday and was thinking “ I wonder if anyone else ever does this“

Bozz10mm, Where did you get those stickers/magnets from. I really like those!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I am more than a little envious that you track by feet.
    I would like to do it by rooms some day...
    When I moved a buddy said he would do it for me. Movers won’t mess with hazmat. He rented a truck with a lift gate to help it along.

After the 3 hour drive he finds out the lift gate has blown a fuse & is not working. No spare fuses are in the truck. Between my truck and neighbors no fuses to be found. The closest thing to me is a good 30-40 minutes away. Even as fit as my buddy and his helper are, they both were beat down by the ammo & safes.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    LOL, So I am not the only one with OCD issues. I just finished inventorying my stuff yesterday and was thinking “ I wonder if anyone else ever does this“

Bozz10mm, Where did you get those stickers/magnets from. I really like those!

Attachments

• 06F134AA-C35F-4C03-93F4-322F871CBC94.jpeg
      06F134AA-C35F-4C03-93F4-322F871CBC94.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 103

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    When I moved a buddy said he would do it for me. Movers won’t mess with hazmat. He rented a truck with a lift gate to help it along.

After the 3 hour drive he finds out the lift gate has blown a fuse & is not working. No spare fuses are in the truck. Between my truck and neighbors no fuses to be found. The closest thing to me is a good 30-40 minutes away. Even as fit as my buddy and his helper are, they both were beat down by the ammo & safes.

A coin or some such works in a pinch. Anything that conducts and won't melt immediately. Use with caution!

Top Bottom