• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Had a label maker for probably 3 years that I bought for work and never used. After seeing this finally hooked it up so that I can stop playing the guessing game when I want to shoot 8DEF0A2B-3574-446B-974B-9F330DF7FAF5.jpeg 56E9211C-B80D-40A6-B8E8-1A81FD5A5AC7.jpeg

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    No it's something my lazy ass should have been doing as I bought the ammo over the years. There is always someone with more & better. Hopefully this is a lesson to youngsters & new shooters! Try to buy when prices are low & buy cases.

At my old house the cans were stacked & not marked. Fat .50 cans are heavy when loaded & moved the stacks looking. Now with the tags & sprawled out storage it should be much easier once I'm finished
    I resemble that remark!
    With the onset of the Democrat Virus I have torn my entire shop apart to reorganize and reorganize some more. Illinois is a strange place to be sure and for certain. Loose lips can make life pretty miserable. Especially if you do not want to be on the 10 o'clock news. "Urban radical Conservative hides an arsenal in his home" Big or small it will be described as a massive ammo and weapon cache. Regardless if it is legally owned YOU ARE SCREWED! I dare not share what is here in photographs. A very small group of people (former employees) know that when the largest and oldest shop (48 years) was forced to close by our Democrap Governor. They could no longer afford to keep their doors open. I have been a close family friend for decades and a strong client, approached the widow of the owner and as a favor to keep her from having to sell from a storage locker (NO GUNS) I purchased the remaining inventory. She made me a deal for the lot in cash. This was about two years before the ammo panic set in, A couple pick-up loads to get the stuff into my basement. Mostly ammo. powder. bullets, primers and brass. Cleaning supplies and brushes by the Rubbermaid Tubs. Holsters and belts of just about any make and size. To recoup some of my expense I took the brushes in tubs t shows put them on tables for 10 cents your choice. Blackhawk, Bianchi Krydex etc. holsters piled up on tables for your choice at 12 bucks I made up some of my expenses. Everything else was stacked in my basement.
    THEN the Panic began and it got really bad. I had people ask me if I had any ammo for sale? People I did not even know! So I got pissed while at the local shop that has remained open and ANNOUNCED "I DO NOT HAVE ANY AMMO FOR SALE!" It was already sold before you all lost your minds!
    SOMEONE just couldn't keep their mouths shut. AND still people ask, "You mean you don't have any to sell?" THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SELL! I bought and paid for it myself with my money... they could have!

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    my wife gets concerned over my mental health when she wanders through the rooms in my basement. She gets all glassy eyed and stares at me and asks, What the heck are you doing with old metal tins of 16mm movie film? I had to laugh which she did not share in the humor. I just told her that the stack of movie films was not movie film and showed her that they ARE 55meter spools of deployable Stainless Steel Razor Ribbon... she shut up and went back upstairs. She really had no sense of humor when she found a carton of Fidelity Blasting machines. You know, the kind that you hook up to wires and twist the handle quickly to activate. I told her I was getting ready for the next "Bridge Over The River Kwai" Just NO sense of humor.... Me, it's just fun stuff!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom