• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It gets kind of old seeing people dredge up such fascinating topics like "1911 or glock" or "9mm vs .45" even then i wouldn't mind it if their replies were of actual substance, and actually, you know, discussed their preferred choice.

dont just drop a turd in the punchbowl, tell me why you dropped a turd in the punchbowl.
    If I ever drop a turd in a punchbowl, it will be for the reaction, and not because I want a cup of punch... just saying...
    Target Sports

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    We need to add flavor to those debates. I propose "double action vs single action vs striker" for a nice three-way battle. Or even "double action striker vs pre-staged 'safe' action vs single action striker" - you know, so Taurus lovers and Walter P99 lovers can fight with XD Bois and Glockbois over which is the better plastigat.

And given the advent of the most amazing cartridge to be developed since the .22 Long Rifle - we need to have a .30 Super Carry vs .45ACP or .30 Super vs 10mm thread.

Or 2011 vs 1911

Porche vs Ferrari

Dodge vs a literal flaming dumpster on wheels

Tacos vs Chalupuas

Barbacoa vs Barria

Dylan Mulvany vs Hillary Clinton (secret third option - playing Russian roulette with a Glock)
    .30 super carry you say?

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Well, what's the verdict? Is OP now half the man he used to be?

giphy.gif

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    You've hate posted on all my threads for literally no reason. Why are you so angry?
    I think you've missed the point. TGT is not a gun sales site. As you obviously know, there are other places to do that. We are primarily a community of gun enthusiasts who personally get together frequently, know a lot of other members, and have a lot of friends on here. We tend to be snarky to people who just are trying to sell guns and don't contribute to TGT. That's my opinion anyway.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think you've missed the point. TGT is not a gun sales site. As you obviously know, there are other places to do that. We are primarily a community of gun enthusiasts who personally get together frequently, know a lot of other members, and have a lot of friends on here. We tend to be snarky to people who just are trying to sell guns and don't contribute to TGT. That's my opinion anyway.
    DITTO!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Back on topic.

I found losing six or seven pounds made a big difference in all those things measured in the blood tests (glucose, triglycerides, etc.).

Top Bottom