• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Henry brought out a lever-action 410 a few years ago.

That G-Force 410 does have a much more attractive price though.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

Because they are garbage. No name shotguns designed to be as cheap as possible, imported by a no name import company that will not be able to help you with any problems you will have, and probably won't exist in a few years. I have seen a lot of "them", and they are not nice. Poor machining, poor quality furniture, rough actions, bad headspacing, very poor durability.

If you absolutely just *have* to buy a turkish shotgun, buy a CZ or something, so at least they will make some effort to fix it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    GForce especially. My fil worked on one and tried to order parts but they were not available and the importer orders extra guns just to use for parts. The smith with the importer even said they are pos’s.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    GForce especially. My fil worked on one and tried to order parts but they were not available and the importer orders extra guns just to use for parts. The smith with the importer even said they are pos’s.
    I'm convinced that someone has figured out how to use those ai programs that made all those creepy bootleg children's youtube videos from a few years back to make and import shotguns

Gforce, black aces, vzeir, citadel, Tr imports, Garaysar, tokarev, etc etc.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm convinced that someone has figured out how to use those ai programs that made all those creepy bootleg children's youtube videos from a few years back to make and import shotguns

Tisas can be ok. I had a PX9 that I traded to a member here that was an alright gun. But many others I avoid like my wife telling me: “I have an idea”.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Because they are garbage. No name shotguns designed to be as cheap as possible, imported by a no name import company that will not be able to help you with any problems you will have, and probably won't exist in a few years. I have seen a lot of "them", and they are not nice. Poor machining, poor quality furniture, rough actions, bad headspacing, very poor durability.

If you absolutely just *have* to buy a turkish shotgun, buy a CZ or something, so at least they will make some effort to fix it.
    I bought a .410 bore Yildiz single shot shotgun, a Turkish import, from Academy last year (they are the sole importer or were when I bought it - Yildiz is an Academy brand name as I understand) or the year before when the .410 nostalgia bug bit me. The only thing I can think of maybe not to like about it was the thin foregrip. Otherwise, it was fine, nothing wrong with it at all as far as I could tell. Shot it a bunch and then wound up selling it when I realized I had zero practical need for a .410 and a 16 gauge better suited me for anything on which I might have used a .410.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

Is the Tokarev name being used for Turkish import shotguns nowadays? Wow, what a downfall from Soviet (and other combloc) made pistols and rifles. If that is correct, Fedor must be writhing around in his grave.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Is the Tokarev name being used for Turkish import shotguns nowadays? Wow, what a downfall from Soviet (and other combloc) made pistols and rifles. If that is correct, Fedor must be writhing around in his grave.
    Yup. Kinda got my hopes up for a second, then crushed them

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    anybody know anything about Panzer Arms shotguns?
    Yes. Not worth it. Cheesy bullpup shotguns, or 'AR' shotguns that only vaguely look like an AR if you saw one out the corner of your eye 15 years ago

Cheaply made and designed. Horrifically long lengths of pull.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I bought a .410 bore Yildiz single shot shotgun, a Turkish import, from Academy last year (they are the sole importer or were when I bought it - Yildiz is an Academy brand name as I understand) or the year before when the .410 nostalgia bug bit me. The only thing I can think of maybe not to like about it was the thin foregrip. Otherwise, it was fine, nothing wrong with it at all as far as I could tell. Shot it a bunch and then wound up selling it when I realized I had zero practical need for a .410 and a 16 gauge better suited me for anything on which I might have used a .410.
    I've seen a few of the Yildiz guns, one (a 12 gauge) iirc, had ejectors, and after half a game of skeet, locked the gun up tight as it was opened. The rest were fine from what i saw.

When it worked, it flung shells like it was mad at them

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas

CZ shotguns are made in Czech Republic

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

My black aces semiautomatic shotgun has been flawless for me...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Top Bottom