• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Spent most of my adult life not really interested in owning or using a gun. About a year ago I started considering it, and a couple months ago I bought one. It was a rifle because l convinced myself it was a good choice (instead of a handgun) for both home defense and if I got an opportunity to hunt I could do that also. Really enjoyed going to the range and shooting it, and decided that maybe I would look at getting a 9mm and that would be a better choice for home defense. I went with a full size instead of the compact because I am a big guy with big hands and I wasn’t really interested in ever conceal carrying it. Now I’m thinking, if I get more proficient and comfortable with the 9mm, maybe I would consider looking into conceal carry, which would then mean I would probably have to buy another gun! I hope I run out of excuses before I run out of my kids inheritance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Your kids can sell your guns to Betoff or Biden and be sorry after you are gone. Get some training and buy well known brands. Chances are you can hook your kids too.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    If you buy the right stuff the guns will be worth more than you paid when you finally kick the bucket and the kids inherit them.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If you buy the right stuff the guns will be worth more than you paid when you finally kick the bucket and the kids inherit them.

True story. I wish had saved or bought a case of those $60 SKS rifles slathered in cosmoline. Those were fun to shoot, and ammo was $100 / 1100 rounds. Buy a gun, shoot a case of ammo out of it, sell it for $150. Repeat cycle.

Wish I had a case of those to offload at the now price of around $600.

Top Bottom