541824A8-51E9-4FEE-8440-41688D92C6BA.jpeg
    ARJ Defense ad

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I do like country living, driving at night not so much. Was visiting family in the hill country, driving at night I saw so many deer on the side of the road. I thought sure one would cross the road, when I asked about it, I was told just drive straight. Don't try to cut the wheel to avoid them, more likely to hit a tree.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have to agree with the OP on living where the deer paly in your yard. I live in the country. And it is so much better than in town.
    If the deer panic and run, no matter what direction, the only safe thing to try to do is a controlled stop. Anything else only makes things worse.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    2A0C83CA-239E-45AE-B1CA-728BEC825348.jpeg

The wife keeps spotting scorpions. I final got around to catching this one. I guess I’ll be needing a plan of attack on them. Pretty sure I seen my very first black widow in my shop building. If I hadn’t just finish mowing I might have shown more interest in it! Never did get around to spraying the garage and shop with insecticide.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The two pictured are twins! Between the rain and folks feeding them they are growing up fast!

The wife warned Saturdays house guest to be careful driving home. When she texted she made it home most of the text was about the deer herds she seen.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    View attachment 263786
    The wife keeps spotting scorpions. I final got around to catching this one. I guess I’ll be needing a plan of attack on them. Pretty sure I seen my very first black widow in my shop building. If I hadn’t just finish mowing I might have shown more interest in it! Never did get around to spraying the garage and shop with insecticide.

I call them Texas Lobsters now. Frequently find them in the house for some reason. All get flushed down the toilet with an additional flush just to make sure they go down all the way.

Top Bottom