Gunz are icky.
    C7A6A992-BFE8-44BE-B54F-6FBED1AE98CE.gif

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I've been wondering for awhile. Does this seem like way more violence or am I just noticing it more? Probably the media is reporting more.

But... my paranoia suspicious mind keeps prodding me to consider that the VAX jab might also cause/promote more violent mental states.

Being old and having witnessed so much does make one doubt everything.

dgax65

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Harris County
    I've been wondering for awhile. Does this seem like way more violence or am I just noticing it more? Probably the media is reporting more.

But... my paranoia suspicious mind keeps prodding me to consider that the VAX jab might also cause/promote more violent mental states.

Being old and having witnessed so much does make one doubt everything.
    I think it has more to do with policy than anything else. Kim Ogg has been DA since 2016 and has been a major purveyor of criminal justice 'equity' policies ever since. You have lower bails set which allow criminals right back out on the streets, reduced sentencing requested by prosecutors and the decision not to prosecute as many criminals. All of these things increase crime and lawlessness. Criminals are emboldened and spend less time in jail. It is a relatively small percentage of the population that commits a large majority of the crimes. When you refuse to prosecute minor crimes, release criminals on low bail or personal recognizance bond and seek shorter sentences for the crimes that are tried you wind up with career criminals having more opportunities to commit crimes. Just in the last few years there have been something like 200 murder committed by people out on bond. While Houston isn't as bad as other cities, it is definitely getting worse.

datguy0997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Houston
    I think it has more to do with policy than anything else. Kim Ogg has been DA since 2016 and has been a major purveyor of criminal justice 'equity' policies ever since. You have lower bails set which allow criminals right back out on the streets, reduced sentencing requested by prosecutors and the decision not to prosecute as many criminals. All of these things increase crime and lawlessness. Criminals are emboldened and spend less time in jail. It is a relatively small percentage of the population that commits a large majority of the crimes. When you refuse to prosecute minor crimes, release criminals on low bail or personal recognizance bond and seek shorter sentences for the crimes that are tried you wind up with career criminals having more opportunities to commit crimes. Just in the last few years there have been something like 200 murder committed by people out on bond. While Houston isn't as bad as other cities, it is definitely getting worse.
    Unfortunate, but true. Been seeing more and more Houston shooting incidents/videos in platforms outside of Texas.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I heard shot's last night before I went to sleep. I was expecting to hear sirens but nothing. When I ride my bicycle I find fired cases in the street. Once I found a live round, .223 I think. I gave it to a constable driving by.

Top Bottom