• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    Hi all... So I know this sounds dumb, but I am looking for some gun stickers. I had a bunch on a water bottle I had collected over a 5 year period and just had to ditch that water bottle for a new one. Any chance someone has some stickers laying around?

Sent from my SM-S127DL using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    You may want to try various manufacturers. If you contact their customer service departments, they may each send you one or two. Of course, I come from a different America, the one back when things like that were considered a normal courtesy.
    I come from that same America my friend. Thank you for the suggestion, I will give that a shot.

Pachucko

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    I've got a ziploc bag full and can send you some in a week or so if you still need them. I'm moving into my third house in three months this weekend so it'll take me a bit to find them.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dont put them on you vehicle, every phucking thief who sees them will break in hoping to get lucky.

I had a dodge truck with a NRA and a coup lo e gun stickers on it, I finally just left it unlocked with a sign saying it was opened please dont punch the locks anymore.

I give all that stuff to my daughter I'll see if she has any she didnt use. She likes to put them on her computer to trigger libtarfs at school, well when kids went to school. She will probably graduate college next year only having stepped on campus a few times per covid.

Last edited:

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    I've got a ziploc bag full and can send you some in a week or so if you still need them. I'm moving into my third house in three months this weekend so it'll take me a bit to find them.
    Pachuncko that would be amazing if you could! I will pay for postage. Just tell me how much and I will find a way to get it you you.

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    Dont put them on you vehicle, every phucking their who sees them will break in hoping to get lucky.

I had a dodge truck with a NRA and a coup lo e gun stickers on it, I finally just left it unlocked with a sign saying it was opened please dont punch the locks anymore.

I give all that stuff to my daughter I'll see if she has any she didnt use. She likes to put them on her computer to trigger libtarfs at school, well when kids went to school. She will probably graduate college next year only having stepped on campus a few times per covid.
    Yeah, I learned a LONG time ago not to put them on my rig. Had a window shot out (ironically) with a ruger sticker on it. Never again! If you have any you can send that would be amazing! I would cover postage if you could!

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Yeah, I learned a LONG time ago not to put them on my rig. Had a window shot out (ironically) with a ruger sticker on it. Never again! If you have any you can send that would be amazing! I would cover postage if you could!

I never had a problem with having an NRA sticker, but didn't put one on my latest (8 years now) car. I do have TSRA plates, but I doubt most people know what TSRA is. I see people staring at the plate trying to figure out what it is.

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    Let me know if they send you any, it would be nice to know some of that older America still survives in the business part of it.
    As promised, i reach out to my first company (Ruger) and this is their response. Working on a few others i have bought from before.

1633369083264.png

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Hi all... So I know this sounds dumb, but I am looking for some gun stickers. I had a bunch on a water bottle I had collected over a 5 year period and just had to ditch that water bottle for a new one. Any chance someone has some stickers laying around?

The only ones I have are oilfield and one Les Baer I got with the pistol I bought. I have not seen a sticker with a new firearm in a decade or more.

I have seen a motorhome or two that sets up and sells hundreds of different stickers - guns, motorcycles, etc. They move around the state so keep an eye out.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    As a general rule, I don't put manufacturer's stickers on my vehicle because they don't pay me to advertise for them. TSRA & NRA stickers, yup. FNRA sticker, yup. Not any on my new(er) truck simply because I ain't got around to it...but I DO have a largish one on the door....lol
    At lease.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Send me an address, I found a PSA sticker I'll drop in the mail.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom