• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I recently jumped on the Sig Sauer bandwagon in a big way. Here are my first two Sig pistols.

Both are P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm pistols with SRT - Short Reset Triggers and SIGLITE night sights.
    The stainless one has a full steel frame and the black one has an aluminum alloy frame.

I wanted to get the P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm pistol in stainless but after several months of searching I could not find one as Sig told me they are out of production with no new production runs planned. I went ahead and purchased a new in box black aluminum alloy one which was available and its a great pistol itself. Then out of the blue shortly after buying the black aluminum alloy model a new in box stainless came up for sale so I jumped on that right away. It came with 10 round mags but I can always get larger capacity ones later. I wanted the classic P226 9mm and these are just that with an improved trigger and night sights. They cost me a sizable amount of money but I am glad to have them! I just was not expecting to have two of them. :green:

d8d003386d89dde24cfa93755d197c84.jpg

e21ea62b480fbcdeb6109772620cbe0d.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• d8d003386d89dde24cfa93755d197c84.jpg
      d8d003386d89dde24cfa93755d197c84.jpg
      53 KB · Views: 632
    • e21ea62b480fbcdeb6109772620cbe0d.jpg
      e21ea62b480fbcdeb6109772620cbe0d.jpg
      40.1 KB · Views: 682

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I recently jumped on the Sig Sauer bandwagon in a big way. Here are my first two Sig pistols.

Both are P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm pistols with SRT - Short Reset Triggers and SIGLITE night sights.
    The stainless one has a full steel frame and the black one has an aluminum alloy frame.

I wanted to get the P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm pistol in stainless but after several months of searching I could not find one as Sig told me they are out of production with no new production runs planned. I went ahead and purchased a new in box black aluminum alloy one which was available and its a great pistol itself. Then out of the blue shortly after buying the black aluminum alloy model a new in box stainless came up for sale so I jumped on that right away. It came with 10 round mags but I can always get larger capacity ones later. I wanted the classic P226 9mm and these are just that with an improved trigger and night sights. They cost me a sizable amount of money but I am glad to have them! I just was not expecting to have two of them. :green:

View attachment 170889

View attachment 170890
    Need wood grips on the black one too.

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    Of the larger Sigs Classic "P" series pistols my 226 was about my favorite. I may need to replace it is I come across another way under priced example. Down to just three Sigs left now.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

View attachment 170889

View attachment 170890
    My condolences.

JoeLeft4Tx

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2019
    Kyle, TX

View attachment 170889

View attachment 170890
    I always love a gun with some heft.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've had a few over the years. My favorite is the 228 I still have.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    I've also joined the Sig club. Bought a P226 Legion SAO and a P938 Legion this weekend. They should be here Tuesday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom