• ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    H. R. 4953

To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act any semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine.

Reactions: MTA

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Got an email from Silencer Shop.
    Signed some forms via DocuSign. I believe everything will get submitted Monday.
    Hope not:

This is a notice for federal firearms licensees (FFLs) and reminder for current eForms users about the upcoming launch of a new version of ATF eForms.

Outage period

In order to facilitate this upgrade, eForms will be offline during the following time frame:

Upgrade Start: Friday, December 17 at 9 p.m.

Tentative Finish: Tuesday, December 21 at 6 a.m.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    I decided to jump on the SilencerCo BOGO sale yesterday—ends Christmas Eve. Wound up buying two cans through the SPEQ program at Capitol Armory and will get an octane 9 and octane 45 for free. Not a bad deal.

Tentatively having them wait for Efirm portal to open on Tuesday, but the are prepared to hand jam if necessary. Need copies of Form 4’s to submit to SilencerCo by 15 JAN, so if it crashes the first couple days, I have some breathing room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I decided to jump on the SilencerCo BOGO sale yesterday—ends Christmas Eve. Wound up buying two cans through the SPEQ program at Capitol Armory and will get an octane 9 and octane 45 for free. Not a bad deal.

Tentatively having them wait for Efirm portal to open on Tuesday, but the are prepared to hand jam if necessary. Need copies of Form 4’s to submit to SilencerCo by 15 JAN, so if it crashes the first couple days, I have some breathing room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did the BOGO deal a few years back. They were overwhelmed with the response…took them about a year to get the cans made and another 9 months for the form 4’s. In the end I can’t complain. The octane 9 and 45 are nice cans along with the spectre 22.

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hope not:

This is a notice for federal firearms licensees (FFLs) and reminder for current eForms users about the upcoming launch of a new version of ATF eForms.

Outage period

In order to facilitate this upgrade, eForms will be offline during the following time frame:

Upgrade Start: Friday, December 17 at 9 p.m.

Tentative Finish: Tuesday, December 21 at 6 a.m.
    Make it Tuesday then!
    Huzzah!!!

Top Bottom