• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Why is this gun forum filled with so many angry and unhappy people? Every day, someone in here is just itching for a fight. WTF? If this is how you act in public and at gun ranges, deal me out. I'm sure the people who built and own this site certainly didn't expect such juvenile BS. I'm sure the core of the members in here are sick and tired of the ass hats that get a thrill being jerk offs. Rarely does a day go by that someone is acting rude and or trying to pick a fight. We should be working together making this a great place to talk FIREARMS, instead of being ass hats.
    :turkey:
    Lynx Defense

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Why is this gun forum filled with so many angry and unhappy people? Every day, someone in here is just itching for a fight. WTF? If this is how you act in public and at gun ranges, deal me out. I'm sure the people who built and own this site certainly didn't expect such juvenile BS. I'm sure the core of the members in here are sick and tired of the ass hats that get a thrill being jerk offs. Rarely does a day go by that someone is acting rude and or trying to pick a fight. We should be working together making this a great place to talk FIREARMS, instead of being ass hats.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013

I guess it is all perspective. I came here after leaving GT because the new owners of the forum are dipweeds and I got tired of the admins. censoring my posts and sending my PMs about the rules I broke. It's all rainbow and unicorns here. Check out GlockTalk, they might be more your style now.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I guess it is all perspective. I came here after leaving GT because the new owners of the forum are dipweeds and I got tired of the admins. censoring my posts and sending my PMs about the rules I broke. It's all rainbow and unicorns here. Check out GlockTalk, they might be more your style now.
    I'm telling Eric.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I'm telling Eric.

Ha, that's ok. We had a terse conversation via PM and I told him already. He didn't seem to care. The whole political and religious stuff was causing the new owners problems. They seemed a bit bias in their handling of certain posts. A shame really, cuz I enjoyed my time there for the most part.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014

GT is glock talk?? I have had an issue or two. Some dont like facts when they delve into crime and race issues. Sadly facts are what they are. I often point out i have an issue when teh party after our guns is supported ( and panders) to those doing the most gun crimes.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom