• Josh Smith

Smith-Sights LLC
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Wabash IN
    Hello,

I have more rolling-bearing two-stage Mosin triggers coming up. I've been able to work on them one at a time over the weeks, and have five of them.

They are similar to this, but improved:

3.jpg

2.jpg

And it functions like this:

Mosin-Nagant -- My Mosin: Properly Fit Mosin M39 Trigger - YouTube

The differences between the improved version is that it comes with M27/M28-style moustrap springs that I make in-house.

First stage runs between 1.5 and 2.5lbs depending on the rifle, and the second stage runs between 3.5 and 5.5lbs, again, depending on the rifle.

The sears are no longer made from Finnish sears because I find I can modify the Russian sears to better meet the modified specs of this setup, and Finnish sears are increasingly hard to find. It's just better all around that I use the Russian sears modified to "Finn+" specs.

These trigger setups are a perfect balance of M27/M28 features and M39 features. They are true two-stage like the M39.

I like to fit these sears all at once, together, just because I have to set up for it, so once all orders are in I'll do final fitting and send together. As the triggers and rough shapes of the sears are made, fitting should take no more than a week or two from the last order.

Because these go so fast and I'm putting them for sale on several boards on which I pay to advertise, I'm only running them Friday evening, Saturday, then the offer ends Sunday.

Price is $65 for trigger, sear, and spring. The first five people who state that they want them, here, and PM me for details, will get them.

In the event that there are people who decide at the last second they don't want the trigger for whatever reason, the trigger will go to the first person who missed out on the original five.

Regards,

Josh

P.S. I have a couple triggers here that I thought had been sold last time I did this. I had one cancellation, but I could swear I'm missing someone. I've been looking all day through my records and flat can't figure it out. If you ordered a trigger last time around and didn't get it, please, please PM me with your address!!! J.S.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Josh Smith

Smith-Sights LLC
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Wabash IN
    Hello,

I was asked to post updated pictures.

Here they are:

tr4.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr3.jpg

tr4.jpg

tr5.jpg

tr6.jpg

tr7.jpg

tr8.jpg

As you can see, it fits and looks like a stock trigger except for the mousetrap spring. No inletting is required :)

The sear and sear spring on yours will be black, but that's the only real difference.

Regards,

Josh

Top Bottom