• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    A couple of f*ckwits post stupid racist sh*t on facebook and that is supposed to be evidence that the election is going to be significantly affected by racism?

13% of the US population is Black. 72% of the population is white. That means a whole hell of a lot of white people voted for a black president. In fact, a lot of people give him a pass for doing a shitty job of being president because he's black. I don't think there is a problem with racism. There's a problem with race obsessed liberals who are constantly looking for ways minorities and women are victims of imaginary wrongs by supposedly racist white conservatives and the evil "1%" , and therefore the govt needs to give them more free sh*t, and punish wealthy people with higher taxes, and waste all the money on govt programs that don't work, and make more laws and rules that favor and give special treatment to minorities over white people. If anything there's a growing publicly accepted animosity toward white people that is encouraged by endless accusations racism from the media and the govt.

I'm so sick of this crap. Most of the spoiled little shits that cry about racism today are too young to have lived when it REALLY DID exist. Nowadays minorities are all treated with kidd gloves and get all kinds of special perks and benefits. And some of them still want go around and to cry about what big victims they are. Meanwhile white people have to put up with double standards of behavior, and walk around on eggshells being careful not to do or say anything that could possibly be viewed as racist, and put up with outright lies and false accusations of racism when the race baiters can't find anything real.

Liberals are such losers. Their whole mindset is "I'm a victim, so the govt owes me free sh*t, and and we're gonna make the evil wealthy racist white people pay for it all." White liberals get a pass so long as they agree about how much they suck.

Here's some good white liberals. We should all just get a tattoos on our faces that say white people suck and we are sorry for causing all the problems minorities have and we want you to punish us and humiliate us by writing about how much of a victim you are on our faces so we can prove we are not racists. Makes me sick.

unfaircampaign1.jpg

unfaircampaign2.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Funny, I've had to work my ass off my whole life. The only reason I can walk into a job is because I'm genuinely good at what I do, not because I'm white.

Pretty sure I never got any "special treatment" for my skin color...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom