• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Watched a guy make Chicken Fried Egg. Even more disturbing then his CF egg was he was wearing this thing on one wrist like some kind of support, but it appears to be a stash of tiny bottles of hot sauce
    Gun Zone Deals

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I get all my hot sauce from Hillary Clinton! She has it with her at all times!

clinton hot sauce.jpg

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well, if yer gonna have ya a Chicken Fried Egg, you'd need hot sauce for it wouldn'tcha???
    I have ate Scotch Eggs at the renfest, but mustard was what goes on it. When I think Chicken Fried Steak I think cream gravy. My guess old boy lack skill making gravy, or he is really trying to pimp his wrist hot sauce holder. Reality is it's a wrist ammo belt, which is just as stupid!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    With Tabasco, same as all white gravy... hash browns, sausage gravy and bisquits, baked fried chicken, etc. :-)
    I eat more Schirahia Sauce then Tabasco. Tabasco has to much vinegar for cream gravy, for my liking. Hard boiled eggs got to have Tabasco! My wife will load breakfast hash browns with as much Tabasco as some folk use ketchup!

The smell of Tabasco reminds me of a Mexican guy I know. He's a very frugal guy who is actually is pretty well off. He will eat .99 cent Banquet TV dinners with $2.00 of Tabasco on them. Very few things he doesn't drowned in Tabasco. When the wife does her hash browns I call her his name in honor of his Tabasco addiction.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Axxe,

That's good stuff, but I like Tobasco and Sriracha too.

Plus, pickled Jalapeno on any sammich, but hold the Ghost peppers.

Not being a masochist, I don't eat those or even Scotch Bonnets either.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I eat more Schirahia Sauce then Tabasco.

I can understand, since my wife doesn't like vinegar flavor either. But isn't Sriracha pretty hot stuff? There is a limit to how much hot my stomach will tolerate. It kinda boils over.

My wife will load breakfast hash browns with as much Tabasco as some folk use ketchup!

This would be me. Good on her!!!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I can understand, since my wife doesn't like vinegar flavor either. But isn't Sriracha pretty hot stuff? There is a limit to how much hot my stomach will tolerate. It kinda boils over.

This would be me. Good on her!!!
    I use a lot less Schirachia now then I did 25 years ago! I turned this Mexican kid I worked with on to Schirachia. I watched him & his cousin killed a large bottle on Frito’s one night while drinking beer while fishing!

As far as vinegary & hot I like the combination on certain things. When eating Red Beans & Rice comes to mind. For that we have Tabasco peppers In vinegar.

When I was working the renfest the free shit army lived stealing Tabasco & Malt Vinegar to the point we stopped bringing in Tabasco & put the Malt Vinegar in ounce cups! I would hate to see the cost on a case of Tabasco now days!

Top Bottom