• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coonan357

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Just below the panhandle of Texas
    I'm in an office building. I'm carrying an M16 and I'm looking for the bad guy. He's slick and confident and I have to take him out. Apparently I'm protecting someone, but I can't see them.
    The bad guy pops into view twenty feet away and I get the drop on him. I squeeze the trigger and, pew...pew..pew.. firepower is anemic and ineffective. The bullets are slow and have no effect. And once again the trigger is heavy and rubbery. The bad guy smirks and I duck down a hallway.
    The scene is repeated one more time before I wake up in a bad mood.
    The scene may change but the basics are always there. Very heavy and rubbery trigger pull. Or the rubbery trigger goes all the way to the frame without firing. Bullets are slow. Sometimes they penetrate but have no effect.
    The bad guy though has none of these problems.
    Well, at least this time I wasn't wearing swim fins and a fake beard in the dream like before.
    I much prefer the dreams where I can will myself into the air or breathe underwater.
    Ah well, thanks for listening :)
    Guns International

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It's your dream, take control, and take a better gun into it...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    I'm in an office building. I'm carrying an M16 and I'm looking for the bad guy. He's slick and confident and I have to take him out. Apparently I'm protecting someone, but I can't see them.
    The bad guy pops into view twenty feet away and I get the drop on him. I squeeze the trigger and, pew...pew..pew.. firepower is anemic and ineffective. The bullets are slow and have no effect. And once again the trigger is heavy and rubbery. The bad guy smirks and I duck down a hallway.
    The scene may change but the basics are always there. Very heavy and rubbery trigger pull. Or the rubbery trigger goes all the way to the frame without firing. Bullets are slow. Sometimes they penetrate but have no effect.
    Well, at least this time I wasn't wearing swim fins and a fake beard in the dream like before.
    I much prefer the dreams where I can will myself into the air or breathe underwater.
    I thought you had given up MD2020 as your dinner drink!!

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I used to have a dream that we were camping and a mad man attacks us all (wife, kids) in camp and I shoot him 6 times with a 44 mag and it has no effect on him. I had this dream several times. One day we were talking about dreams on a police website and I posted this dream I had a lot. This one cop said he used to have the same kinds of dreams until he actually shot someone and they dropped like a sack of potato's.

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    DFW, TX
    I thought you had given up MD2020 as your dinner drink!!
    Many moons ago I had a functioning alcoholic buddy that would partake in that stuff from time to time and he said he quit drinking it because of weird dreams, that's funny. I always thought he was BS'ing.

Top Bottom