DEAL I found 9mm ammo!

CodyK

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Houston
I’ve got quite a bit stacked up, but I like to shoot quite a bit too, so I may have to cut down on my trips to the range. I went ahead and ordered 1,000 rounds of 10mm, because I just got the Glock 20, and I hadn’t gotten around to order any yet. Got it for .37 a round so probably not too much more than it was before. I’ve heard people talk about ammo prices going up and supply problems happening in the past, but this is my first time experiencing it since I got into shooting. I don’t like it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I just bought, yesterday, Monarch 9mm steel case for $0.26 round which includes tax. I don't stand in line at Academy and that may be the reason I have not seen any brass case 9mm at any Academy in 2 months. A couple of weeks ago I ran across 800 round spam cans of the Monarch steel case. I bought the max allowed, 3 cases, and cost, including tax, was $0.18 a round. Two other Academy's had these in stock but one only had 2 cases and the other one only had 1 case. Which of course I bought.

ETA: The .18 a round included a 10% veteran discount that was available at the time.

Aus_Schwaben

První k vědět, poslední k péče!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX
I’m new to shooting, so I hope this recent panic is just a little inconvenience and won’t last long. And I know it’s not a “great” deal, but if you’re in the Houston area Shoot Point Blank in Humble had plenty of 9mm ammo when I went in this morning. $219 for 1000 rounds, $200 if you are a member. They had several cases of 5.56 also. I think it was $319 for 1,000 rounds. 2 weeks ago I wouldn’t have paid over .17 a round for 9mm or .27 a round for 5.56, now steel cased is more than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that steel cased or brass?

Top Bottom