• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I ordered a magazine from Botactical. I kind of regretted it, knowing all of the bad reviews. I ordered a Tripp magazine on Saturday, Tuesday I got a shipping notice, and it showed up on Thursday.

I felt really nervous, especially after reading reviews. Evidentially, after reading other reviews, you can text/talk with an operator during business hours to ensure an item is in stock. (I didn't know this at the time when I ordered).

Anyway, It arived today. I hope it shoots well. I'm pretty happy. It saved me $15 in shipping.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Maybe they pulled their head out the rear hole. Typing their name into google and having the results of bad reveiws at the top should shake the hell out of any company.

When we bought this house. One of the contractors repeatedly said that he wouldnt hire anybody outside his close circle. Only people, whose work, he knew he could count on.

"Nowadays, one person on the internet can destroy your reputation!"......you could tell by the tone of his voice. He knew how bad, pissed off customers, could put you to the fire on the internet.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years, never had an issue.

+1. I am always shocked to hear these shitty reviews. I've had 4 flawless orders with them and never bothered once to even check if the item was in-stock. Fast service and free shipping has been my experience with Botach.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    +1. I am always shocked to hear these shitty reviews. I've had 4 flawless orders with them and never bothered once to even check if the item was in-stock. Fast service and free shipping has been my experience with Botach.

That seems to be the exception rather than the norm. I don't understand how these people are still in business.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm guessing there has to be some truth to all of this. All I can comment is my own personal experience. I've mainly purchased glock mags and accessories from them. Also had a couple orders for TLR1s. Everything was always shipped within 2-3 days and received within a week.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I'm guessing there has to be some truth to all of this. All I can comment is my own personal experience. I've mainly purchased glock mags and accessories from them. Also had a couple orders for TLR1s. Everything was always shipped within 2-3 days and received within a week.

I'm in the "they took my money and had nothing in stock and lied about it" camp.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Just as a follow up, I just put about 150-200 error free rounds down the tube with no trouble. I've decided, she is a keeper. Lots less recoil than the Glock, (mor weight) though still only 10 round magazines. I highly recommend Tripp mags for any 1911.

My buckmark, which my lovely wife was knocking down targests like no one's business, needs a good cleaning. I've put about 1400ish rounds through it since the last cleaning. . . . had some falure to feed. I think the caked lead in the chamber may be a sign.

: )

Top Bottom