• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Are you two so blind you cant think objectively. Lol, calm down, lol

Trump has been a bumbling buffoon since the first camera was put in his face decades ago. It's the reason he has so many issues and that the election was in any danger to begin with.

Its fueled by his arrogance. Its his weakness as a leader. It fuels his counter punching style. An inability to control himself.

It's part of who he is. You take it for what it is and have to deal with it.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Are you two so blind you cant think objectively. Lol, calm down, lol

Trump has been a bumbling buffoon since the first camera was put in his face decades ago. It's the reason he has so many issues and that the election was in any danger to begin with.

Its fueled by his arrogance. Its his weakness as a leader. It fuels his counter punching style. An inability to control himself.

It's part of who he is. You take it for what it is and have to deal with it.
    No, we're not blind. You sound like a never Trump rino.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    ROFLMAO!

Even Ray raffs at you!

RL1.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No, we're not blind. You sound like a never Trump rino.
    You seem sadly Unable to process criticism and seperate concepts of reality that clash with your make believe world thus the lashing out with the never trump rino.

The you're a democrat or you're a rino is a dead give away of such mental fragility that effects the religious extremist trumpers.

Trumps buffoonery was part of what made his such an entertaining president. It drove his counter punching which drove him farther to the right, which was a place he never occupied. He is a capitalist not a conservative and acted as such. If not for his desire to phuck with the far left cause they hated him so much he wouldnt have been as successful as he was.

Anyone who is a critical thinker can evaluate a person and make judgements about character and performance and seperate the two. It's not all in on trump or all out.

I voted for the buffoon twice. Not the first primary cause hes not a conservative. I hope he stays out of the race cause while I would vote for him again in a general there are much better candidates to take the place of the old bastard.

If that makes me a never trump rino then you have something new to jack off to in your little deranged world.

I think skippy is appropriate. Immature limited cognitive abilities skippy.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    You seem sadly Unable to process criticism and seperate concepts of reality that clash with your make believe world thus the lashing out with the never trump rino.

The you're a democrat or you're a rino is a dead give away of such mental fragility that effects the religious extremist trumpers.

Trumps buffoonery was part of what made his such an entertaining president. It drove his counter punching which drove him farther to the right, which was a place he never occupied. He is a capitalist not a conservative and acted as such. If not for his desire to phuck with the far left cause they hated him so much he wouldnt have been as successful as he was.

Anyone who is a critical thinker can evaluate a person and make judgements about character and performance and seperate the two. It's not all in on trump or all out.

I voted for the buffoon twice. Not the first primary cause hes not a conservative. I hope he stays out of the race cause while I would vote for him again in a general there are much better candidates to take the place of the old bastard.

If that makes me a never trump rino then you have something new to jack off to in your little deranged world.

I think skippy is appropriate. Immature limited cognitive abilities skippy.
    Dang, if this ain't deranged I don't know what is.Troll level 4.

Sorry for this. I fixed it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom