• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hmm.
    I see different.

I don’t worship the man.
    But I agree with his principles more often than not.

I dare say, Trump was/is the best US President in my lifetime.

Social media be damned.
    A capitalist and a conservative are closely aligned. So yes I too agree with most of his principles. That said, he could have really screwed up gun stuff and other things if he wasnt being driven by the attacks from the left.

I think he is the single greatest president in the last 100 years,at least, judicially speaking. Mitch McConnell gets some of that credit too by the way and we all love to hate him.

If he wasnt such a clownish buffoon, example commenting on his penis size during a debate, he would have won in a reganesk landslide.

So if people are to be intellectually honest they have to be critical in their thinking. You can both love his performance and be critical of his flaws allowing for learning from those experiences. Trump wont be changing. I think Desantis would be a much better candidate and there are others who would continue to expand the base, much like trump did, and create a juggernaut of a party.

I'd vote for him again. But I'm not ever worshipping at his alter like many who are too blind to see or even consider otherwise. They are the opposite side to the same coin the never trumpers occupied. Just like BLM and white supremacists are two sides of the Marxist coin each too stupid to see they are both means to the same unacceptable end.

Never trumpers and trump worshipers are two sides of the loss of the next presidential election. A slow motion train wreck in the making.
    Target Sports

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I'm honestly surprised to see TDS on this forum. Especially when it comes out of nowhere. Its almost like people sit around skimming social media for someone to mention his name. Such a sad way to live.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Say anything negative about the buffoon and you have TDS.

Even though
    You supported him monetarily,
    Voted for him multiple times,
    Hold him as the greatest president in the last 100 years regarding many points like judges justices and keeping promises,
    Derived years of pleasure watching him expertly troll libtards...part of his buffoonery I enjoyed,
    Would vote for him again.

Clearly TDS. Right.

P.S. hes still a buffoon and I wouldnt trust him to default conservative, but the attacks from the left will control that if he secures an office again.

Trump is not a savior. I see him as the pathfinder who has hacked the way thru the liberal domination of certain groups and expanded the republican parties message bringing in people from those groups.

Biden has only served to reinforce this in his complete failure of leadership and destruction of the gains made under Trump. They have become the party of control and destruction and Trump running again is not going to be a gleaming answer or antithesis to that due to his baggage. He may well be a welcome change of pace like he was to obama but I think we could do much better.

Last edited:

jak

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    Centerville, tx
    I never used FB. But then CL started charging money for posting and all the car guys jumped to FB. So I use the idle FB account of a deceased in-law to get on Marketplace discretely.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Hmm.
    I see different.

I don’t worship the man.
    But I agree with his principles more often than not.

I dare say, Trump was/is the best US President in my lifetime.

Social media be damned.
    Yep

However, watched only one Trump worship rally, way back when.
    Seen one, seen them all, but if that's what it takes ....

Top Bottom