Target Sports

I’m about to dip into the world of Sig P320. Is it worth it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Thank you, I'll take a look. I am a bit younger, I like a little weight in my pistols, I find it is easier to hold sights on target, a lite weapon, for me, tends to be all over the place.
    I have a 320 axg classic. The axg's grips are metal instead of plastic. I never liked the regular 320 when I handled it. The axg balances well for me. They are more $ than a standard 320. Mine was an impulse buy. I was looking for something else when I saw the classic. It looked good, handled well and it is red dot ready. I was looking to try a red dot on a pistol. I shoot it well. I just need to take her to the range now that I finally put the red dot on her.
    Military Camp

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I haven’t shot the P320. But I have owned shot and sold multiple p226 and one 2022. I find sigs to feel top heavy or unbalanced. Not sure why but I don’t like their slides at all. To tall maybe? As for customer service I’ve had good luck both times I had to deal with them. Had issues with a first run Sig 522 and rust was preset on only one of my p226 where the finish had worn down.

Top Bottom