• thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Just for conversation and discussion (ref shtf or gun crackdown/turn in

If you had to chose:

1. Keep all your firearms and just 20 rounds for 1 pistol. (Standard handgun, not ak or ar style pistols).

2. Keep all your ammo and 1 pistol (Standard handgun, not ak or ar style pistols).

Which would you chose and why?

and, no you can’t keep the ammo and recover your firearms lost in your boating accidents.
    :laughing:
    :popcorn:
    Lynx Defense

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

If you had to chose:

1. Keep all your firearms and just 20 rounds for 1 pistol. (Standard handgun, not ak or ar style pistols).

2. Keep all your ammo and 1 pistol (Standard handgun, not ak or ar style pistols).

and, no you can’t keep the ammo and recover your firearms lost in your boating accidents.

First, they gotta get it from me!

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA

If you had to chose:

That is easy to answer for me. Your mileage may vary. NO problem.

AMMUNITION.

Guns with no ammo to feed them are just expensive clubs.

And for that matter - a baseball bat would be a better club than using a gun with NO ammo in my opinion if you had to 'CLUB' - hit someone with it especially if you did not have a baton or a sturdy cane to WHACK aka hit a perp or resort to using a pitchfork in another type of self defense situation.

I no longer own, shoot or cc/oc handguns. For a time frame, I owned far more handguns than rifles in various calibers too. Especially as a Newbie in the late 90's.

Handguns were my favorites! Specific styles. VERY specific brand names. Specific calibers - some were in the same caliber (Duplicates on purpose!) and some were not.

If I could substitute a rifle instead of a handgun to answer your question, I would still reply - AMMO!

Plus I would be sure to keep my quality made, name brand, fixed blade knives, a few axes and a couple of 'hawks to the list.

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Just one pistol - a 10' AR pistol with a Law Folder and Cry Havoc takedown... so almost as concealable as a pistol with all the ammo.

Top Bottom