• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    With all the talk about the u.n. arms treaty I have a ?. If this thing did go down I'm hoping it won't and the U.S. retained all its 2A rights would that mean we would be kissing all the imported surplus and imported commercial ammo goodbye?
    ARJ Defense ad

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Won't happen, people won't stand for that. Ya know, theres alot of bad things going on these days with our country and others as well but you don't back a tiger into a corner and not expect to get mauled. If the government ever agreed to that garbage they could all be tried for treason as they took an oath to uphold the constitution, plus the senate, doing what they do best, decided to back the constitution since they would be out of a job for the reasons above.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Your beloved Federal Government already has the power to restrict the importation of surplus firearms.

Billy Clinton did it during his first term, and no one noticed. His ban of Chinese-made self-loading rifles and ammunition is still in effect.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me!

Obama blocked the importation of thousands of U.S. made M1 Carbines from South Korea, and it seems no one noticed.

The danger of the UN Treaty to Limit Small Arms is that it will affect every firearm YOU already own and have in your gun safe or on your night stand.

The UN treaty is aimed directly at the United States Constitution's Second Amendment.

It is a total disarmament scheme aimed at American civilians, but is worded to conceal that fact.

Ambassador John Bolton strongly opposed that UN treaty but was replaced with an Obama appointee who does not even know how to brew a cup of coffee.

Be well.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I totally agree the people will turn and it could very well end up being all out war like the world has never seen. I'm well aware of the clinton/china fiasco and still pissed about it. I was just wondering if the remaining import sources would be blocked by this swill our chief tyrant is trying to push down our throats.

Top Bottom