Hybrid 46 first trip out

Aug 9, 2020
Lubbock
You’ve stumbled upon a group of professional enablers who like to do nothing more than help you spend your money on things for you. Buy the can....and while you are at it consider a rimfire can too.
I listened to the hype to get those class 3 items before Jo-ho takes office. I’ve got two in jail waiting for “coo-pons”. Of which, one is for rimfire. This is my first entry into Class 3. It is kinda a “now or never” for me. The hybrid would be sweet! It’s only money, huh??

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
I listened to the hype to get those class 3 items before Jo-ho takes office. I’ve got two in jail waiting for “coo-pons”. Of which, one is for rimfire. This is my first entry into Class 3. It is kinda a “now or never” for me. The hybrid would be sweet! It’s only money, huh??
Good you started with two because you can’t have just one. Watch out though, those two will become three or more before you realize it.

Aug 9, 2020
Lubbock
Good you started with two because you can’t have just one. Watch out though, those two will become three or more before you realize it.
Yes, one is .22 and the other is for rifle. Thinkin I need one more for pistol(9mm; 45acp) Was eyeing the hybrid. But now thinking a little more dedicated for just those calibers. Any suggestions/info is apprecciated. The round(higher sights needed) vs rectangular(lower existing sights)?? Don't think I will be using red dots, just standard sites.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
Yes, one is .22 and the other is for rifle. Thinkin I need one more for pistol(9mm; 45acp) Was eyeing the hybrid. But now thinking a little more dedicated for just those calibers. Any suggestions/info is apprecciated. The round(higher sights needed) vs rectangular(lower existing sights)?? Don't think I will be using red dots, just standard sites.
I have an octane9 and Octane45 for those....they are also rated for 300BO subsonics.

Top Bottom