73C77879-A823-46DB-8D2E-81482F19063A.jpeg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    It is looking good. Great mounts dude. That room is awesome.

:facepalm:

That baboon always freaks me out. lolol I remember when you had it as your profile pic. Freaked me out then too.

Maybe its the teeth....

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio

That baboon always freaks me out. lolol I remember when you had it as your profile pic. Freaked me out then too.

Maybe its the teeth....
    Baboons are like out ferrel hogs. They're everywhere in Africa & India and useless.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Maybe its the teeth....
    Baboons are like out ferrel hogs. They're everywhere in Africa & India and useless.
    Killing this one (The alpha male) proved to be very entertaining!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Did the others start fighting for his spot?
    Once the shot rang out they all left. The P.H. I was hunting with was sick. I proved him wrong other thing that morning. When I said I wanted to call the baboons back he scoffed at the idea, but I did it. On their return the adult males did start fighting for position. The younger males went into a breeding frenzy with every female.

Even crazier then the baboons actions was the P.H.'s pup he was trying for blood tracking. I shot 2 warthogs earlier that day. Ivor asked if it was ok for him to let his dog check out the one of the hogs. It was a long shot & even longer walk so I didn't care. His dog circled the dead hog licked its eyeball, pissed on its head, the mounted it & tried phucking it! Damn dog proved to be the necro beastiality dog from hell. Yes I have pictures!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I dont know what's more disturbing, the fact you took the picture or the fact you kept it and showed It?

At least you didnt shoot the dog and have them mounted together like that.
    It was so funny where the hog dropped that I couldn't stop laughing, to take a picture. Back @ the skinning shed the paparazzi went wild.
    When I shot my Gemsbok Bruno the dog started to get in position when the gemsbok gave him its dying kick. Bruno humped my waterbuck too.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait for the culture shock your in for! Take a couple of rolls of pennies. When you get your luggage & if you head out the doors to ground level parking you get bum rushed by peeps wanting to carry steal you luggage. Throwing the pennies away from yourself loose makes a great diversion.

I still remember the first trip everyone had a cigarette in their mouth, instead of a tractor pulling a mower do the highway grassy part it was a line of guys with weed whackers. Gas stations had a window washer, a pump jockey, an oil checker & someone checking your tires.They all wanted greasing too.

Driving past the black "townships" seeing the squalor of the shacks they live in & how anything that's was fuel to burn in a fire has long been stripped away. Seeing people walking on the highways in the middle of nowhere.

And hope you don't get killed for your white privlage!
    Errr... no thanks

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The zebra rug is finally on the wall. No more people walking on it or a chance to spill anything on it. A big thanks to Dustin & Kevin for getting it done.

Now I need to find a display cabinet to display the knives in & a sofa sleeper.

View attachment 249216

nice zebra

my brother in law hunted S Africa. He called in a zebra with the Ruger Ihunt app and a Bluetooth speaker. Apparently that app sounds like the real thing.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    The zebra rug is finally on the wall. No more people walking on it or a chance to spill anything on it. A big thanks to Dustin & Kevin for getting it done.

Now I need to find a display cabinet to display the knives in & a sofa sleeper.

View attachment 249216
    The pleasure was all ours, sir.
    it was the first zebra I ever mounted.:D

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Shame y’all didn’t catch any fish yesterday. The pole and line is greatly appreciated.

Woke up in the middle of the night when something triggered the neighbors security lights. I put the SureFire on the AR pistol and smoked a cigarette on the front porch. Figured Coon set it off from the tracks we saw.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Shame y’all didn’t catch any fish yesterday. The pole and line is greatly appreciated.

Woke up in the middle of the night when something triggered the neighbors security lights. I put the SureFire on the AR pistol and smoked a cigarette on the front porch. Figured Coon set it off from the tracks we saw.

No problem getting you the line & rod. Now your hooked up to rip some lips.

Damn trash panda interrupting your sleep... should have shot him just out of principle...lol

Top Bottom