• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Talk about suffering for one’s art. My avocados were perfect so guacamole needed making was in order. I actually had other plans for them but the fell through.

My back is so phuc’d that I do lots of prep work sitting on a bar chair. Yesterday the stool made a a noise. Today it buckled under its load. First bar stool I ever fell out of.

Kind of pissed at my wife’s slow response time. Got up very slowly on my own. Completed my guacamole had to change it up some for lack of regular ingredients. Red jalapeños from the garden, roasted garlic, white onion with sun dried tomatoes.

That was going to be the starter, but I might not be able to get out of this chair until the pain killers kick in.
    AB691502-99C0-462F-AAB2-CC38A5B431B4.jpeg

F26337BD-C869-402D-8D15-FAE4A0673AD9.jpeg
    ARJ Defense ad

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Talk about suffering for one’s art. My avocados were perfect so guacamole needed making was in order. I actually had other plans for them but the fell through.

My back is so phuc’d that I do lots of prep work sitting on a bar chair. Yesterday the stool made a a noise. Today it buckled under its load. First bar stool I ever fell out of.

Kind of pissed at my wife’s slow response time. Got up very slowly on my own. Completed my guacamole had to change it up some for lack of regular ingredients. Red jalapeños from the garden, roasted garlic, white onion with sun dried tomatoes.

That was going to be the starter, but I might not be able to get out of this chair until the pain killers kick in. View attachment 341121
    View attachment 341122

Damn, old man.
    Hope your going to be OK.

Top Bottom