APOD Firearms

Humble, TX. Shooting at Chuck E. Cheese.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m not perfect and if it looks like something will escalate that doesn’t require it I move on. It’s hard these days not to give a reaction, especially on the road...when drivers are blatantly dangerous. Still we gotta try to keep our composure.

It would not surprise me at all if the dad yelled at the driver for reckless driving in a parking lot then homo g popped him.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Humble used to be a nice place. We went to a 2200 showing at a cinema in Humble some 10-15 years ago . I don't know what movie was letting out when we got there but there were 4-5 police/sheriff's vehicles and mounted police keeping an eye on the crowd. I am reasonably certain it was not a Disney flick.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I’m not perfect and if it looks like something will escalate that doesn’t require it I move on. It’s hard these days not to give a reaction, especially on the road...when drivers are blatantly dangerous. Still we gotta try to keep our composure.

Yep, I not only incorporate measures to be able to defend myself, I also employ measures to avoid shitstorms. Not to sound elitist, but in addition to the quoted, I don't go to places that are populated by potential shit- stirrers, and yes, I "profile" crowds and people. Guys like the shooter in the car, who I'm sure is no micro-biologist or Amish citizen.

Top Bottom