• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Got a HS507C in a trade and it doesn't fit anything I own. I do have a couple P320s that I wouldn't mind putting it on - problem is they are the older versions withOUT the rmr holes.

Any good, low-profile adapters before i go out and buy the new SCS-320 that I really don't need?
    1683916000275.png

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Got a HS507C in a trade and it doesn't fit anything I own. I do have a couple P320s that I wouldn't mind putting it on - problem is they are the older versions withOUT the rmr holes.

Any good, low-profile adapters before i go out and buy the new SCS-320 that I really don't need? View attachment 387456

Older Sigs were cut for the Delta Point Pro / Sig Romeo sights - other optics require an adapter plate.

C&H Precision *can* be good - I have had 2 good plates from them - but there are a LOT of horror stories about out of spec plates, and piss poor customer service.

There are better options than C&H though.

Forward Controls Design

I have personally met the owner (he bought a Sig from me last year) - he seems very genuine and is a friend to the 2A and our cause. They're also located in the Dallas suburbs. Their RMR plate should fit that 507C.

You could also reach out to Calculated Kinetics - I have one of their Dogtag plates coming for my M&P - you might see if they are prototyping for the P320.

Or get ahold of Sig and see about obtaining an adapter plate for an RMR pattern sight for your current slide.

Or roll the dice with C&H. Like I said before *I* personally have had two good plates from them - but the horror stories abound. Mostly because they grew quickly - more quickly than they were ready for, I think - they may be settled back into quality service, but some of those horror stories are recent.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Older Sigs were cut for the Delta Point Pro / Sig Romeo sights - other optics require an adapter plate.

C&H Precision *can* be good - I have had 2 good plates from them - but there are a LOT of horror stories about out of spec plates, and piss poor customer service.

There are better options than C&H though.

Forward Controls Design

I have personally met the owner (he bought a Sig from me last year) - he seems very genuine and is a friend to the 2A and our cause. They're also located in the Dallas suburbs. Their RMR plate should fit that 507C.

You could also reach out to Calculated Kinetics - I have one of their Dogtag plates coming for my M&P - you might see if they are prototyping for the P320.

Or get ahold of Sig and see about obtaining an adapter plate for an RMR pattern sight for your current slide.

Or roll the dice with C&H. Like I said before *I* personally have had two good plates from them - but the horror stories abound. Mostly because they grew quickly - more quickly than they were ready for, I think - they may be settled back into quality service, but some of those horror stories are recent.
    thanks. A few people have recommended C&H... i saw that the plates for the older slides utilize glock sights... I JUST threw on a set of trijicon suppressor sights. I may just wait it out and get the scs-320. The Holosun MRS works really, really well with my astigmatism.
    I just traded my EPS Carry 2moa because it bloomed/starburst way more than the Romeos, specifically the Zero Elite, but my R1 and R1P are both pretty decent.

Another option would be to send out my 357sig carry slide to get milled for the RMR.... since the 357/40 slides don't seem to be very popular and available.

I've looked at the Forward Control and read that they are top tier, I'll give them a looksie.

Top Bottom