• ...and so much more!
  • Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    HP Touchpad 32 GB(new)

Brand new unopened touchpad 32GB. I'm already using one so no need for two, I'd rather have money for ammo.

$180 shipped UPS w/tracking.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Sorry. 32gb version.

I like it. It's my first tablet (not this one I'm selling). I honestly don't use it that much since I'm usually always on my desktop but it is nice to grab when being lazy around the house and trips. The modding community is working on getting Android on it and they've come a long way. I havent checked up on it lately. Then there are people modding theirs like upping the CPU speed. It's stock at 1.2GHz and resources say the cpu's real stock speed is 1.5Ghz so HP under clocked it. I haven't tried it myself but a lot of people say they have no battery affect when running at 1.5Ghz. There are some that run theirs at 1.8Ghz with no problem and say it's blazing fast.

iibao

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    San Antonio
    Sorry. 32gb version.

I like it. It's my first tablet (not this one I'm selling). I honestly don't use it that much since I'm usually always on my desktop but it is nice to grab when being lazy around the house and trips. The modding community is working on getting Android on it and they've come a long way. I havent checked up on it lately. Then there are people modding theirs like upping the CPU speed. It's stock at 1.2GHz and resources say the cpu's real stock speed is 1.5Ghz so HP under clocked it. I haven't tried it myself but a lot of people say they have no battery affect when running at 1.5Ghz. There are some that run theirs at 1.8Ghz with no problem and say it's blazing fast.

CyanogenMod released two alphas so far. Pretty useful with Android installed.

Top Bottom